Re: Leveling past 65

by kirara_flik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Leveling past 65

★★ Novice

Hello, everyone!

Couple of friends just restarded playing recently and leveled to 70! They convinced me to give it a new try, but I can only access chapter 1 and I can not get to lvl 66. To me it looks like the progression is blocked cause i'm preferred status, but both my friends are preferred and havent subbed since about a year ago or even more. So why would both of them have full access, but not me?

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 9 (763 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

they may have lied to you or forgot that they checked out KOTET when it came out Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (908 Views)

All Replies

@crazysam87

Preferred get access to the content that was released at the time of subscribing, it means your sub dropped before KOTET released which included leveling to 70.

If you resubscribe for 30 days this will grant you all the current access and then allow leveling to 70 after/if your sub lapses again

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 9 (748 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I knew that! I want to know why my friends have full access, but never subscribed since KOTET released...

Message 3 of 9 (741 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

they may have lied to you or forgot that they checked out KOTET when it came out Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (909 Views)

[ Edited ]

@crazysam87

Subscribing at some point after 02 Dec 16 is the only way to access the KOTET content and level to 70

Maybe they are telling porkies, but if they are not, persuing this and exposing their account names here may lead to the access being removed on their accounts.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 9 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I subbed at the first of the year and have all the expansions, but suddenly I find that none of my characters are gaining XP.  I have two at level 70 and the others all at level 65 one XP from leveling but will never level.

Message 6 of 9 (671 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Xotrem

If you're talking about your mertox account, I can't seem to find the characters you're talking about. All of the characters on that account have the ability to level up to 70 with all the expansion content.

If you're still not able to level up your Level 65 characters further, can you reply and let me know the character names and the servers they're on?

Message 7 of 9 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Must have just been a glitch.  I used a 7 day buddy pass and when the time expired everything was working like normal.

Message 8 of 9 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You only have to sub for one month after KOTET came out to get full access.  Once you have it, it is yours.

Message 9 of 9 (571 Views)