Level 22, can't validate email !

by FilipVeliki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Level 22, can't validate email !

★★★ Newbie

Guys i need help. I cant login because it ask me to validate my email. I activated game with hotmail.com, and after i type in my email, nothing happend, i didn't receive no email from star wars. Then i tried everything and i found that the massage you get is "if you entered valid and unused email"  so i tried gmail.com and got the email from star wars to validate, but when i follow link in the mail i got the response that the error occurred, and to try again. Meanwhile i got the mail on hotmail.com saying that my account was successfully updated ?

Please help, because i don't know what else to do Disappointed

Message 1 of 3 (427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Level 22, can't validate email !

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Proxos666 for tha quick reply Standard smile I entered again my email on gmail.com and received email with link, everything worked this time and my email was validated Standard smile

Thanks again

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (477 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@FilipVeliki

Try entering the gmail address as me@googlemail.com and see if it triggers correctly

also if the email is arriving try edge or internet explorer to be sure it isnt a browser issue

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Proxos666 for tha quick reply Standard smile I entered again my email on gmail.com and received email with link, everything worked this time and my email was validated Standard smile

Thanks again

Message 3 of 3 (478 Views)