Re: Installation don't start

by Facade98

Original Post

Installation don't start

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I played for many months to SWTOR, and after the Lancher update the installation is still on 0%. I tried to uninstall and re-install the game, but it's always the same. Help me. I want become a subscriber, but if game don't start i can't play.

I'll wait for your help.

Thanks a lot,

Gianluca

Message 1 of 4 (422 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Mine did that right away as well.  I closed the window with the X in the upper right and confirmed I knew it was doing an upgrade then restarted the launcher and it is now updating correctly.
Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

As @Facade98 said shut it down try again..

If that does not work ensure it is completely shut down and re-validate the launchers exe in and out firewall exclusions, also right click the launcher.exe and change via properties to always "Run as Amin".

Any more issues please come back with your Launcher Logs please.

Message 3 of 4 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I also have this problem and I don't know where else to post about it.

I decided to come back playing right before the Game Update 4.03 was downloadable.

Right after the the patch installation, my SWTOR sucked in 99.99% download, which made impossible for me to go anywhere outside the training words. I came to the forum, and did the procedures I was told to: delete some files, use clean boost, etc. I did everything. My client was`n`t patching anymore after that.

Then, I decided to delete the game from my computer and reinstall it. I cleaned every track of the game and now it is stucked on the 0%, no matter what I do. I have already tried to use compatibility mode for W7, Run as Administrator, restart my pc several times, download another setup from the SWTOR website e start all over again...

I simply have no idea of what else to do.

Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)