Hacked

by AlexFiran

Original Post

Hacked

★★★ Newbie

A while ago I got hacked. Dunno how that happened, I have a security key (maybe my phone was hacked).

Anyway, the hacker moved my main character from it's server and looted all my stuff. I tried to get in touch with the GMs and other support. I tried calling and my problem was not solved. I'm not even sure I can get my stuff back (which I really want cause I've got the game since day one and played it for a while before it went f2p and there is some unobtainable stuff in my bags).

So that being said, is there a chance I can get my character moved back to his server and the stolen items restored? I should point out that this happened a really long time ago, maybe one year or more. The fact is when I saw I was getting nowhere with support I kinda gave up, this post being my last attempt since I do not want to start over.

Any advice would be welcome.

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: Hacked

Hero

@AlexFiran

For this type of issue unfortunately the only method of assistance is via phone.  If the agent is not able to assist you could also request an escalation such as a supervisor.  For security purposes phone support is the only method available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)