Game will not load

by dabowring

Original Post

Game will not load

★★ Novice

ok so I was having trouble trying to log on the server list was blank so I tried all the issues at the support site and no avail. I removed the game to do a reload and now it won't load from the setup exe file any ideas?

Message 1 of 7 (410 Views)

Re: Game will not load

Hero

@dabowring

The log shows the app is crashing.  To confirm the issue can you attach a copy if the latest launcher logs.  Launcher logs are located in the game folder in the c drive under program files, electronic arts, Bioware, star wars folder then logs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 7 (384 Views)

★★ Novice

I fallow that path and after the star wars folder there is a swtor folder which I have put the repair utility and setup in. There is also a folder in swtor called retailclient in that is bugslayerutil.dll , MemoryMan.dll, RemoteRendererClient.dll, SpeedTreeRT.dll, and a swtor application file. I don't see any logs. When I click on the swtor app file in this folder I get a c7 error that says incompatible system.

Message 3 of 7 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@dabowring

Can you post your system specs to see what you have. Also there is a list of minimum system requiements found here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 4 of 7 (373 Views)

★★ Novice

It loaded somewhat have a log file now and system specs, HP pavilion notebook intel core 2.20 Ghz 8g ram running windows 10 built in graphics intel HD graphics 3000 600g hard drive with 355g of free space. the game has run on this comp before with no problems outside of normal internet lag on occasion.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 5 of 7 (352 Views)

★★ Novice

It is now downloading updates not sure what I did but will see what happens. Thanks for the help.

Message 6 of 7 (348 Views)

Hero

@dabowring

I'm glad it's working now.  If you experience patching or other issues in the future I would remove bitraider as per here but since it's almost a full install I would only do so if you run into issues.

– Yoda

Message 7 of 7 (334 Views)