Game launcher problem ?

by Onixay1

Original Post

Game launcher problem ?

★ Novice

My problem with "SWTOR" is this -when i click "Play" on swtor Launcher -The Launcher just

disappear and after that there is no even "Black Screen Resulution Screen bug" or any load and here i just turn off that problem - I try almost all variants - "Delete Bitfolder" --"Disable Bitfolder press /task manager/clean boot/launcher.rar in game directory"- "I stop any antivirus access to Swtor game directory" -"When i click Windows button+R and put "%localappdata%/swtor/swtor/settings" it'say that doesn't exsist then i type "%local%" and try to find "swtor" and "client_setting.ini" but there was no sign of them..There was only one folder in "Local" folder -simillar to "swtor" was --"SWTORPerf" inside this folder was "system_performance.ini" nothing usefull.. Then i go to "retailclient" folder"  and click on "client_defaults.ini" i try different way to change "Widht and Height" and also change"FullScreen=true" to "FullScreen=false".- "I unnistall and reinstall the DirectX" NET.FRAME" Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015"  "I even unnistall and reinstral the game like 1-2 times" But i just don't know what to do i search how to fix this problem like some crazy guy for 2-3 days XD -Cuz i really want to play this game.If just someone know or have other ideas how to fix it or just have the similar problem whishper below this post in comments.Thank you for reading this!

Message 1 of 2 (435 Views)

Re: Game launcher problem ?

@Onixay1

Have you tried this video driver version ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (429 Views)