Re: Forgot Email

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Forgot Email

★★★★ Novice

hi i play swtor like 2 years ago i remember my username and password but when i try to login ask the one time password and i dont remember the email. My real problem its i dont have the possibility to call for assistance or to talk with skype so im answering if exist a chat or something for talking with the support.

thanks

Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@ultimetewar95

If you remember your password, you can try and log on to the Origin app using your Origin ID and password, then in the app go to Origin -> EA Account and Billing... which should take you to the About Me section of your account, where you'll be able to see your email address.

Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar problem.

I can't enter in swtor site 'cause I must have a one time code to make the access, but when I make the request by clicking on the link, no mail is sent to me to my e-mail addresses.

Also, I've made the subscription for 6 months with my old id on 16 june, but I haven't received any confirmation of the transaction. Yesterday I received the movement of my credit card, and the transaction appears.

How can I know the e-mail where the system sent the confirmation of the transaction? the id is a very old one, I'm sure of address and password, but they didn't work 'cause no mails arriving to me.

I've tried to make a new id with the same e-mail address, and it work, but there's no confirmation of the transaction.

Message 3 of 4 (344 Views)

Hero

@svitellone

If you are able to log onto swtor.com with your display name and password you can go to Basic Information on the left menu to see the email you have setup.  If you are not able to login then the only way to find out would be to contact Customer Service via phone and have them set your account to the email you wish to use.

Also for future to avoid the one-time password if you add a security key to your account, you no longer need to do the one-time password but instead enter a random code from the app.  It is a free app for any android or iPhone to use or you can download any authenticator app for your desktop.  More information on the security key is found here.

If you need to call customer service, See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)