Re: F2P items still need dlc?

by SyntheticGrinn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

F2P items still need dlc?

★★★ Novice
The update 5.2.2 log says the green items needing the rise of the hutt cartel expansion has been fixed however I still cant use any of them and still apparently need the expansion to use them.
Message 1 of 13 (777 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SWTOR Team

Thanks @SyntheticGrinn for doing the Screenshots. I have passed them along. 

I am rather sure that this is a bug and it looks like some items have been missed when this was corrected in the previous patch as you said as well!

This is nothing customer service or I can fix, sadly, as this will need a patch to be addressed. 

There should still be other items you are able to use and not be restricted too much to keep on playing.

But I hope this will be addressed in the future and those items will be usable for all players.

~Kat

View in thread

Message 8 of 13 (797 Views)

All Replies

EA SWTOR Team

This sure is weird @SyntheticGrinn. Would you mind telling me what items they are or just taking a screenshot and highlight them there, please?

~Kat

Message 2 of 13 (766 Views)

★★★ Novice

So far I've had the same trouble with any weapon recieved after leaving dromund kaas in the sith warrior campaign. The two I am currently trying to equip are these

Message 3 of 13 (753 Views)

★ Novice
Hey, I hope someone can help with this because this is the only thing keeping me from becoming a Sub. If this bug is fixable please tell us
Message 4 of 13 (723 Views)

Hero

@EA_Kat

Is this a bug or known issue with these items?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 5 of 13 (717 Views)

Hero

From here that has to be an bug, RotHC Items should be around 122 Ratings the shown Items are 46/ 54 that's somewhere around Nar Shaddaa, so nothing that has anything to do with the Makeb Updated.

As an Subscriber this sort of problems are mostly  gone, and if the handful of strange Light/ Dark Side requirements are still in Game then you can easily ignore them.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 6 of 13 (711 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've had the same issue with any lightsaber (Only ever lightsabers, everything else works fine)
Assuming the must just have missed a bit of it when they fixed it in the last update.
Been working around it by just using the warriors lightsaber and the modifiable offhand saber from the mod items vendor and just buying mods for them when I hit a new mod level.
Message 7 of 13 (706 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Thanks @SyntheticGrinn for doing the Screenshots. I have passed them along. 

I am rather sure that this is a bug and it looks like some items have been missed when this was corrected in the previous patch as you said as well!

This is nothing customer service or I can fix, sadly, as this will need a patch to be addressed. 

There should still be other items you are able to use and not be restricted too much to keep on playing.

But I hope this will be addressed in the future and those items will be usable for all players.

~Kat

Message 8 of 13 (798 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Just as an update @SyntheticGrinn and @Oof_Im_Necro. From the patchnotes yesterday more items have had that restriction removed and with some luck your affected items are now usable as well.

Let me know if there is still an issue!

~Kat

Message 9 of 13 (667 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey

I'm reporting an issue it still exist, sith warrior main story line quest reawrds lightsabers all to use ofc if you have Rise of the hutt cartel DLC.
More over doing heroic 2+ quests on 3 separate planets if you are lucky to find a lightsaber and want to use it... damn you cant cause you need to have Rise of the hutt cartel DLC.

idk if it is sth wrong with my acc or game devs make a big mistake, plz help

Message 10 of 13 (474 Views)