Re: EA canceled my subscription - refund?

by proxos666

Original Post

EA canceled my subscription - refund?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

two days ago i started playing this game again after two years break. I purchased a 30 days subscription and started playing for one day. After that EA shut down my account and when i contacted the technical support, they told me the shut it down because I was logging in from Asia.I have to add at the moment i am living in Bangkok. So when i called them they told me i have to make a new subscription and set up a security key, which i did. But i dont want to make a new subscription until I am sure that i get the first subscription I made gets  refunded. So can anyone tell if i have the right to get a refund for that? I mean i only played one day but payed for 30 days.... and now i have to pay for another 30 days?

thanks in advance

ps: i am asking here because to make a call to europe or US is kinda expensive and i dont want to spend more money on that issue.....

Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)

Re: EA canceled my subscription - refund?

@blobbel1

Calling is the only way to arrange a refund, without affecting the account. (Link to numbers)

Skype or VOIP is best to call with, I know skype costs me 2.7cents a minute so even if i call for an hour it costs me $1.62 from here in Australia to the UK.

Bangkok cannot be much different. 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)