Re: Didnt get my 7 day subscriber?

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Didnt get my 7 day subscriber?

★ Novice

When a "Friend" Refeered me it says if i said that he refeered me (he is a sub) i would get a 1 week trial of SWTOR subscriber mode, but i didnt get it. any help?

Message 1 of 2 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@VaskebjOrn1FTW

The 7 day referral does not grant you access to level to 65 or the expansions such as Shadow of Revan, Knights of the Fallen Empire or Knights of the Eternal Throne.  It simply unlocks the additional quick bars, title / color's features, as well as receiving the Jumpstart bundle that is mailed to your character.  You would need to purchase an actual subscription to get those expansions.

More information can be found here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@VaskebjOrn1FTW

The 7 day referral does not grant you access to level to 65 or the expansions such as Shadow of Revan, Knights of the Fallen Empire or Knights of the Eternal Throne.  It simply unlocks the additional quick bars, title / color's features, as well as receiving the Jumpstart bundle that is mailed to your character.  You would need to purchase an actual subscription to get those expansions.

More information can be found here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (362 Views)