Conquest for week ending 10/6

by ArikGhost

Original Post

Re: Conquest for week ending 10/6

Community Manager

@ArikGhost wrote:

Yea, as the originator of said thread.. I clicked it.

Because we're not going to get a different answer than the one Eric Musco gave.

I thought I made that clear in my last post.

You did indeed use the system exactly as intended, thanks!

@all - Sometimes a thread gets marked as 'solved', even if the underlying issue is not. Think of it more of as 'answered', it helps in highlighting the current information available.

We would appreciate if you continue to express your concerns in the existing thread on the General Discussion forums (if you haven't already).

As was written in Eric's post, the studio very much wants to find a solution for this.

Thank you all,

Nils

Message 31 of 35 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's all very well but, there's no EA/BW interaction on that other thread - the players are starting to feel like "a voice, crying in the wilderness". For some of us this could be a real deal breaker (especially if the end game crafting gets borked at the same time). Regular updates are needed.

Message 32 of 35 (379 Views)

★ Apprentice

They said the problem is fixed now and that they won't be disabling the conquest.  Also, they are working to get the missing rewards sent out.

EricMusco wrote:

I wanted to let you know that the dev team has found, and corrected the issue affecting Conquest rewards. This issue will be resolved next Tuesday, when we deploy Game Update 4.0. That means that you will be able to play Conquests normally and should receive both your Guild and Personal rewards as intended.

The Conquest event that ends next Tuesday may still be in a broken state (as this is before we have deployed the fix). If that happens, we will work on issuing those rewards at a later date.

Message 33 of 35 (353 Views)

★ Novice

I received the conquest rewards via in game mail but did not receive the achievement or legacy title.  I am a member of X-Raided on Shadowlands and we were the top point earner for Belsavis.

I care much more about the achievement and legacy title than the scrap, 50K cert, and utility decorations.

The guilds that successfully conquered their invaded planets still need this resolved.

Message 34 of 35 (347 Views)

Hero

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8505563

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know that the dev team has found, and corrected the issue affecting Conquest rewards. This issue will be resolved next Tuesday, when we deploy Game Update 4.0. That means that you will be able to play Conquests normally and should receive both your Guild and Personal rewards as intended.

The Conquest event that ends next Tuesday may still be in a broken state (as this is before we have deployed the fix). If that happens, we will work on issuing those rewards at a later date.

Thanks everyone!

-eric

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 35 of 35 (345 Views)