Conquest for week ending 10/6

by ArikGhost

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Conquest for week ending 10/6

★★★★★ Novice

So for Ebon Hawk The Conquest results are blank.. and guilds are told that they 'auto-failed.'

How are we supposed to check whether or not we made a top 10 finish when you clear them out. (And more specifically how can we get screeenshots to prove when you screw up. if you're going to blank them out in the 24 hour final day portion of the system.

With the changes you're making to the game.. are you just abandoning the conquest system post 4.0? If you are... just say so. Cause the proposed planetary leveling system seems to purposely break it.

I'll be honestly surprised if I get an answer. Cause this is very much a tech issue. But, since your ingame tickets take a minimum of a week to get a response. I know this is pointless to submit a ticket about.

I would very much appreciate an official position about this particular CF. Not just more speculation from other players.

Message 1 of 35 (2,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Conquest for week ending 10/6

★ Apprentice

So we got an official reply.  It's total BS.  Read it and weap.

View in thread

Message 23 of 35 (2,312 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

same problem on all servers

Message 2 of 35 (2,182 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

On server The Red Eclipse same problem.

The point is that we WON the conquest and WE WOULD LIKE to have the title.

Hope the "visual" bug does not affect this victory.

It would be very disappointing.

Message 3 of 35 (2,152 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Check your actual guild conquest tab. If it says that you failed.. when you are certain you won... then yea, it's a problem.

In my case.. we were about 100k ahead of 10th place when I logged with 4 hours to go. So it's not a guaranteed win. Point was, that with everything being yanked and it saying we failed.. I'd like to actually see proof of that. (Given the fact that the conquest system has been in varying degrees of being broken for a couple months now.)

And the fact that this is the day that they chose to make the switch over, means that I'm not even certain anyone from bioware is even checking on it... and I know submitting a ticket wouldn't get any sort of response until next week.. and by then it won't even matter.

Problem is, after that fiasco 2 months ago, I've gotten into the habit of taking screenshots once the clock runs down to prove that we in fact did get the place I say we did. Converting to the Answers page, and shutting down the one on the board the same day something like this happened game-wide really ticks me off.

Message 4 of 35 (2,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

On progenitor same thing. Our guild BRC Republic Forces took 1 place on Tatooine. Now we cant see conquest results. We hope that we will recieve our conquest titles and rewards. And we still waiting for august and september conquest titles for planets we conquered.

Message 5 of 35 (2,108 Views)

★ Novice

me too

Message 6 of 35 (2,094 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Do me a favor then, Since you do have visual proof there-of.

Check your guild conquest tab and see if it says you've succeeded or failed. That'll go a long way in figuring out completely what's going on.

Ours says we failed, but I believe that to be in error. Given that you KNOW you did... I want to know if it says you are due your guild rewards tomorrow or not.

Message 7 of 35 (2,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Failed Devil
We still waiting for Сz-198 title from august
and Belsavis title from September

Message 8 of 35 (2,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

My guild were over 4 million in the lead just before the patch kicked in and it says we failed to conquer the planet, I see the red failed text on the guild tab of the conquest panel as in Durben13's screenshot.  The conquest tracker website was last updated about 2 hours before the conquest ended so the rough scores are still visible there.  Obviously if you had a crazy close battle then you'll still be left in the dark.  To put it in perspective, we had 4.8 million points and were in #1 position and the next guild had just over 700k.  I mean they could of dropped a mountain of points in the last 2 hours but I highly doubt it Standard smile

For the previous weeks that didn't reward people, you should of contacted them in-game to say you didn't get your reward.  I had between 50-70 people in my guild that missed their reward each of those weeks and submitting tickets got them all their rewards although it took a few days/weeks.  I'm not sure if it's too late for you to do this but it's still worth a try.

In the end, it's either going to reward everyone as normal tomorrow or it won't.  If it doesn't then it will come down to sending an in-game ticket as with the previous weeks.  If they do something automatic then I'd expect to see a message in the dev tracker over the next few days.  Either way, I'm still going to recommend to my guild members that they send a ticket so at least there is something logged in the system to say "hey, you screwed up, give me my goodies".

Message 9 of 35 (2,056 Views)

★★★ Novice

NO REWARDS! NO TITLES!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 10 of 35 (1,934 Views)