Re: Conquest for week ending 10/6

by Maxhouston

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

There are no WORDS for what you, SWTOR have done to us. We are not an end game conquesting guild. We are a social guild. We have to FIGHT hard each time we win a planet and it’s only happened a few times. We scrounged, we motivated, we ran OPs, we crafted and we Finally Conquered a major planet like HOTH.

Then what happened? YOU TOOK it from us.

My members are talking about QUITTING your game they are so frustrated. I have talked them into staying but we will NOT settle for you waiting 6 weeks to send us some encryptions like you did last time. When you made this SAME mistake and did not learn from it.

WE want our Titles!!   We want our Guild named displayed over Hoth when people travel there as we DESERVE. We will NOT rest we will NOT stop until you deliver. All 500 members will send you in game tickets every few days till you FIX your massive unforgivable ERROR.

Signed,

Grand Master Almar (Leader of the Great Je’daii Order)

Message 21 of 35 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As a member of The Great Je'daii Order participating in my very first conquest, I must express how disappointed I was to log on this week and see that we had NO reward for our outstanding conquest of Hoth (3 million+ points!) We are a social guild and we don't try to win conquests often. To have our efforts vacated by some glitch in maintenance is, to say the least, frustrating. We want our titles, we want our rewards, we want to see our guild's name in a banner over Hoth. We want our due rewards!

As for myself, I want my title, and you really want me to remain a subscriber.

Don't you?

Please fix this!

Message 22 of 35 (1,089 Views)

★ Apprentice

So we got an official reply.  It's total BS.  Read it and weap.

Message 23 of 35 (2,310 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I almost don't want to click "Accept as Solution."

Because simply put, I DO NOT accept that. But I am more tired at this moment in time of putting the work in and getting nothing for it so consistently.

Then to be told to not submit tickets... when the last time they did that.. I had to submit a ticket anyway to get all the rewards I was supposed to get.

So much, that on the old board someone insultingly called me "Nostradamus"

And then there are those who do actually win, but NEVER get to take advantage of it.

Message 24 of 35 (1,069 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey folks,

We have read a few threads about issues with Conquest rewards not being granted and acknowledge there is definitely an issue with that system. As a result, beginning on October 20th when we launch Early Access to Knights of the Fallen Empire, we will turn off Conquest events for at least the following month. Once we resolve the issue, we will let you know when to expect Conquest events to return.

For those who have not received this week’s Conquest rewards, we’re reviewing the situation and will give you an update soon.

As a note, it is likely that over the next few weeks leading up to Fallen Empire there may be continued issues with Conquest rewards being granted. If you choose to participate in Conquests between now and 4.0, please be aware you will not receive your Conquest rewards when the Conquest ends. There is no need to file a Customer Service ticket. We will attempt to grant them to those that have earned them in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your understanding.

-eric

*That is Eric Musco's statement on the swtor boards.. so that people do not have to click the link to find their official word on the subject.*

Out or respect for the fact that it really won't do any good at this moment in time.. I will refrain my stating my opinion on the matter.

Message 25 of 35 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Right - they're turning off the conquest system for a month after the patch... But the top level crafting materials will only be available with the conquest system... er...

Is it me, or are these people unable to find their own backsides, at midday with a map and a compass?

Someone really needs to send them on a "system implementation 101" course - so they can learn the concept of "Impact Analysis" and "Regression Testing" - I mean, they've managed to reintroduce the EV bugs that they got rid of TWO YEARS AGO!

Message 26 of 35 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why playing this game? 

Hmmm no weekly reward in conquest this week and no legacy title My guild was in top this week!
And what happend to the lagacy title 3 weeks ago on belsavis! My guild was in first palace in Conquest and no title but got the reward.
My Guild is Last Legion on Tomb of freedon nadd (eu)
IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO KEEP PEOPLE TO PLAY THIS GAME? people getting tired why do this and that... you wont get your reward or titel spenging credit and time to be on top?

Message 27 of 35 (1,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've just noticed that this thread has a "tick" by it - denoting (I assume) that it has been "solved"... REALLY??

Message 28 of 35 (1,041 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yea, as the originator of said thread.. I clicked it.

Because we're not going to get a different answer than the one Eric Musco gave.

I thought I made that clear in my last post.

Message 29 of 35 (1,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a shame that they are destroying piece by piece a game by which, in our small way, we feel players in the world in which, more or less, we have grown.

What should we expect with 4.0 if with last two patches they bugged Corruptor Zero in DF,  Soa in EV (again) and conquest ?

Sadly, a pity..a real pity...

Message 30 of 35 (1,006 Views)