Cartel Coins

by Jelkeer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cartel Coins

★★★ Newbie

I recently purchased the 1050 cartel coins from the website for $10. It never said "Thank you for your purchase" or anything like that. Not sure if it was supposed to or not, but i still checked my account currency. The coins were never added to my account. I checked and triple checked both my account on the website and in-game. I still don't have them. This was maybe over 30 minutes ago. Someone please explain to me why they were not added!

Message 1 of 5 (495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cartel Coins

EA SWTOR Team

Hi @Jelkeer ,

Transactions can fail for multiple reasons, so in this case the first thing you should do is check your bank statement to see if you were charged. If you were, and you still don't have them today, please reach out to Customer Support as they are the only ones who can solve billing issues.

• For any Account, Payment, or Technical issues our Customer Service team is here for you! You can reach them via the following numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
    • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
    • Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
    • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

They'll find out what happened and if the transaction went through, they'll give you your coins.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (524 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Did you check your in game balance or did you check your transaction history?

Message 2 of 5 (482 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Hi @Jelkeer ,

Transactions can fail for multiple reasons, so in this case the first thing you should do is check your bank statement to see if you were charged. If you were, and you still don't have them today, please reach out to Customer Support as they are the only ones who can solve billing issues.

• For any Account, Payment, or Technical issues our Customer Service team is here for you! You can reach them via the following numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
    • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
    • Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
    • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

They'll find out what happened and if the transaction went through, they'll give you your coins.

Message 3 of 5 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I linked my paypal to SWtor and bought subsciption and cartel coins. Everything got charged on my acount but ingame it didn't appeared.

Is this broken or not ? it's been over 24h so just wondering, I love the game and all but if I pay money for stuff I would like to see it pay off.

Message 4 of 5 (437 Views)

Hero

@GrimReaperFerrus

If you haven't received the coins you will need to call customer service as per the response from EA above to have them fix the issue and credit the coins to your Swtor account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 5 of 5 (433 Views)