Re: Can't write on forum

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't write on forum

★★★ Novice

I can't create a thread on forums or write anything. When iam on forum i click on general discussion topic the result is - http://i68.tinypic.com/2dgm161.png even though iam logged already. When i push the button "log in" again it sends me here - http://i68.tinypic.com/28c0c5l.png it's not only general discussion but also all other threads!  It seems that my account is on only when iam in main swtor page,however when iam trying to log in any forum topics it kicks me from my account!!!!!! Iam a subscriber. 

Message 1 of 9 (708 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@559943245 @Sir_Zenny

Issue should be resolved as per this post here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (653 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@559943245

This happens every now and then, and is usually fixed by clearing your browser's cookies and cache. In rare cases this happens on a site-wide scale, but that doesn't seem to be the case here, as I was able to log in fine. You can also try a different browser, or try on a smartphone as well.

Message 2 of 9 (691 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cleaning cache and cookies didnt't helped. Damn, how can bioware fail so much, cant even write on forum

Message 3 of 9 (678 Views)

Hero

@559943245

I've had that issue before sometimes but when using chrome.  Try another browser like FireFox or IE Microsoft or Edge if on Windows 10.  Sometimes in chrome for me I would have to use icognito mode but this issue is a caching issue with the browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 4 of 9 (668 Views)

★ Novice

Definitely not a browser end problem, I've tried with 5 different browsers and incognito modes etc. but I have this problem with all of them.

Many of those browsers I have never before used on the website.

Something is really bugging on the website itself and really needs to get fixed.

-Zenny

Message 5 of 9 (656 Views)

Hero

@Sir_Zenny

Are you getting any errors saying you can't post in the forum or no access?  The issue is that unless more people are experiencing the same issue it's very difficult to determine the cause.

I'm currently using my smartphone and I am able to post with out issue in the swtor.com forums and have been posting for the last few hours.

– Yoda

Message 6 of 9 (652 Views)

★ Novice

Well luckily I can still read the forums and it seems a lot of people are having the same issue today.

There's a thread there about this too, but obviously I cannot reply to that thread.

Message 7 of 9 (649 Views)

Hero

@EA_Kipling

Looks like something may be going on.  There is a thread about this issue on the main Swtor site here

I went through as well and just kept trying different pages to see if I noticed anything and I kept seeing where like on General Discussion it wouldn't show updates posts I made.  I would have to refresh or navigate back and forth a few times to get it to update and show current threads

Not sure if it needs a reset or something they need to look into when they get in the office.

– Yoda

Message 8 of 9 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@559943245 @Sir_Zenny

Issue should be resolved as per this post here

– Yoda

Message 9 of 9 (654 Views)