Can't renew my subsciption.

by DuskTheDuck

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't renew my subsciption.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey, for the last couple weeks now I've been trying to pay for my resubscription for SWTOR after my period had run out at the beginning of this month but for some reason have not been able to and have been getting this error message every time I've tried to pay for my subscription (see attachment). I've tried using my credit card, PayPal (Which I used to use and had used for my subscription for the past few months which had no problems with up until now) and even a pre-paid credit card to see if that would work -- nothing. It lets me choose a payment method, and then I'm able to log into PayPal or confirm my purchase with my credit card but then after doing so I get the "Processing purchase" loading screen for a while and then this screen, sometimes I even get a screen that says "This service is unavailable at this time please try and purchase cartel coins at another time tomorrow or call support" even though I'm not trying to buy cartel coins. I've also tried to purchase Cartel Coins just to see if it would work or if I'd get the same problem; well I do, but sometimes I get to the receipt section and have just had a blank receipt that says "Thank you for your purchase!" but no CCs or any money taken from my accounts or credit card. I'm getting rather frustrated with this and have been trying this daily for the past almost 2 weeks now and have had no luck. I'd like someone to help me with this or figure out what the problem is so I can get back to playing. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't renew my subsciption.

@DuskTheDuck

Try using edge / internet explorer just in case it is a browser issue at play, have seen issues recently that have been browser related.

If that doesnt help calling is best (Link) they can then look at the account and see if they can see anything at their end.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (566 Views)

All Replies

@DuskTheDuck

Try using edge / internet explorer just in case it is a browser issue at play, have seen issues recently that have been browser related.

If that doesnt help calling is best (Link) they can then look at the account and see if they can see anything at their end.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

Hmmm, I was able to get my subscription on Edge but it didn't work on IE or on my phone, although I had already tried on Edge earlier this week and it didn't work... strange. I wasn't able to buy CCs though either on any of the browsers, but atleast I've got my Sub back. Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (426 Views)