Can't log in to game, but can get in to website?

by WAR10CKGAMING

Original Post

Can't log in to game, but can get in to website?

★★★ Newbie

"There is a problem with your account. Please check your email for instructions." Is displayed when I try to log in to the launcher. My email is sent a one time password but there is nowhere to put said one time password. I tried in place of my password and in place of my security key but it takes it as incorrect data when I do. I'm able to log into the game website as well as origin, but not to the game from the Launcher.

Message 1 of 2 (426 Views)

Re: Can't log in to game, but can get in to website?

Hero

@WAR10CKGAMING

The error you are receiving means you account has been either ban or suspended for some reason.  It may be something as a weird payment issue and can be easily fixed by calling Customer Service.  See db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc.

If they are not able to resolve it then as per this link here you will need to email SWTORAccountDisputes@bioware.com with the following:

For the subject of your email

Write whether your account was banned or suspended, the game or product name, and your user name. It should look something like this:

Banned Account – FIFA 17 – Player1234
Suspended Account – Battlefield 1 – MySoldierABC

For the body of your email

Include the following information:

• Your first name and last name
  • Game/product name
  • User name
    • User name is your EA ID, PlayStation™Network online ID, Xbox LIVE gamertag, or game-specific username.
  • Email address of your EA Account
  • Where you purchased your game or product
  • Whether you were banned or suspended
  • Error/notification message received (if any)
  • Details of your dispute

For the details of your dispute, make sure to give us all the info you can about what’s going on and why we need to take another look at the action that we took on your account.

We review each email we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within 72 hours, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right.

All initial communication about bans and suspensions as well as replies to your email will be sent from noreply@ea.com.

Add noreply@ea.com as a safe sender to make sure you get emails from us about a banned or suspended account.

Check your spam, junk, or social folders for missed email messages from noreply@ea.com.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (397 Views)