Re: Bug: Preferred Status - Inaccurate Active Character Count

by EA_Kat

Original Post

Bug: Preferred Status - Inaccurate Active Character Count

★★★ Newbie

To start: I'm posting this here because I'm only a preferred status member and therefore cannot create a ticket in game or a post on the bug forum.

I recently returned to the game after a long break and my account is listed as "PREFERRED STATUS" on the character select screen. The screen shows "6/6 Active Characters (Server)" even though there are only 4 characters on the list. I am unable to create any new characters as it thinks I am at my max count of active characters. Even on account.swtor.com I can see that it only sees 4 characters on my account in total (under server transfer - I opened that page to check my character counts), even though the game still thinks I somehow have 6 active.

Could you please help me get the Active Character account corrected so I have room to create two more characters? 

Thanks for any assistance.

If you need it, my account display name is: Nothintodo

Message 1 of 3 (400 Views)

Hero

@Nothintodo0

Do you have any unused character token boosts that could be adding to it?  If not then you would need to email this request to support@swtor.com.  Since you are a preferred status this would be the place to send this issue to get a resolution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

This sometimes happen, when you revert to a preferred player @Nothintodo0. I luckily was able to get this one sorted for you and you should now be able to create 2 more characters Standard smile

You might have to activate your current characters again, but that should only be one click Wink

If this is happening again, please do as @Belgorad said and write a mail to our support and they can fix this for you as well. Though I am pretty sure you should be fine now!

~Kat

Message 3 of 3 (369 Views)