Re: Brazilian subscription issue

by ricardodschirmer

Original Post

Brazilian subscription issue

★ Novice

Hello there, friends!

I recently bought a subscriber's plan using the 'boleto bancário' option (available in Brazil as one of the 'one time purchase'). Since I payed the ticket corresponding to the purchase two days ago, I though it would be already available.

I tried to find some help over the brazilian community, but everyone says that it is supposed to start counting the subscription no more than two days later. The point is I have no idea how to contact the support team being in Brazil.

Thanks if it sounds confusing, and appreciate any help!

Message 1 of 9 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@HashtagTuts

If the subscription has not been applied you can use the below information to call Customer Service so they can fix your account:

dial [removed by CM]
Do not dial the plus signs displayed here!

*for Brazil the exit code 00 must be followed by a carrier code XX which can be: 14 (Brasil Telecom), 15 (Telefonica), 21 (Embratel), 23 (Intelig), 31 (Telemar).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 9 (697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pagar no boleto é tranquilo, mas tem detalhes; Demora 2 dias se tu pagar segunda pela manhã em um banco. Se tu pagar numa quinta-feira em uma lotérica no final da tarde só lá por terça-feira de noite para liberar. Lembre-se que é Brasil e a burocracia é lenta. Mas o Subscriber chega sim.

Message 3 of 9 (684 Views)

★ Novice

DO you know if this call can be made for free via Skype?

Message 4 of 9 (671 Views)

Hero
@HashtagTuts

I do not know if Skype will let you call for free or if it is a discounted rate. You would need to put it into Skype, if there is a charge it would prompt you prior to calling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 5 of 9 (662 Views)

@HashtagTuts

see db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 6 of 9 (653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PTBR

Estou com o mesmo problema, paguei por boleto na segunda, e até hoje não recebi nem um email de confirmação.

ENG

Same for me, I've paid it on monday and haven't received any confirmation email or anything.

Message 7 of 9 (638 Views)

Hero

@yuiryuuzaki

You will need to call Customer Service for assistance.  Once they verify your account they should be able to resolve the issue.

– Yoda

Message 8 of 9 (629 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks so far to @Belgorad and @proxos666. I called that number on Proxos link, and they guided to on this issue. Apparently, the problem is on Global Collect's service. This is the company that takes the money from banks worldwide, and give them to BioWare to pay for the service. An ePayment.

But now the problem lies on Global Collect being slow to help. I had previously messaged them to ask for help, and no answers yet. Guess I'll have to wait..

Thanks!

Message 9 of 9 (621 Views)