Artifact Level Gammorean Companion (Event Reward)

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Artifact Level Gammorean Companion (Event Reward)

★★★ Guide

I'm not sure if this was intended or not but the Gammorean companion's contract requires artifact authorization to use. It wasn't listed on any of the promotional writing as being restricted beyond being a only slot drop, and the team just fixed another artifact auth bug. This might be a new one.

Message 1 of 4 (426 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Artifact Level Gammorean Companion (Event Reward)

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I didn't find any existing bug reports on this.  I would go ahead and post this in the Bug Reports section here.  If you are not a subscriber but have either a friend or guildmate who is, they can also post this for you as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (432 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I didn't find any existing bug reports on this.  I would go ahead and post this in the Bug Reports section here.  If you are not a subscriber but have either a friend or guildmate who is, they can also post this for you as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks @Belgorad I'm actually posting this in behalf of another player who isn't subbed, so it's likely there won't otherwise be a bug report on it since Subs won't notice any difference.

Message 3 of 4 (409 Views)

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I understand but even things that affect non-subs the bug reports section is the best place to report it and get notice to the devs.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (405 Views)