Re: Anyone help please

by Belgorad

Original Post

Anyone help please

★★★ Newbie
I had an item in my inventory and I paid good money for it saberist armor but now that I come back on as I used to subscribe to this game now the item no longer is in my inventory but if I go to collections it tells me that I bought the item and that I can get a copy in the Cartel Market the item is no longer in the Cartel Market all I want is what I paid for please can anyone help
Message 1 of 7 (390 Views)

Hero
@brentishot

When you view the item in your collections window from there it should have an icon on it to click on to transfer a copy to your inventory. If it's the same character you bought it on it should be free, other characters will have a small cc cost.to transfer a copy.

The icon should look like a house type of icon to click on after you click on the item in your collections.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 7 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did but it says to go to the cartel market to get it . i look in the market and you cant even find it .
Message 3 of 7 (365 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Only thing thats on it is the cartel market symbol. And to go to market to get a copy
Message 4 of 7 (364 Views)

Hero
@brentishot

When you go to the cartel Market and in the Equipment section you check all the pages for it? I know they have some of equipment still there but currently not at home to check myself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 5 of 7 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes saberist armor is not in the store only on collections says i got it that i have to go to store to get a copy but its no longer there
Message 6 of 7 (349 Views)

Hero

@brentishot

I did manage to get online and check and verify that it and other equipment was removed from the cartel market.  Since it's been removed unfortunately won't be able to unlock additional copies.  It may be available on the GTN or something similar.

If you lost your original copy then they only way to restore it would be to submit an in-game ticket asking for it to be restored but you will need to be a subscriber to do that.  Another option is to email support@swtor.com to see if they can assist there.

If not you can also try to either call Customer Service to see if they will refund you the cartel coins for it but not sure if they will be able to do that.

– Yoda

Message 7 of 7 (337 Views)