After choosing my character I'm stuck at the loading screen. How do I fix this?

by Nyxx00

Original Post

After choosing my character I'm stuck at the loading screen. How do I fix this?

★★★ Newbie

I choose my character and select play.

I get the text Prologue intro for my character - then I'm just sitting there watching the little blue thing spin and listening to music. Please help in anyway you can. 

Message 1 of 2 (228 Views)

Re: After choosing my character I'm stuck at the loading screen. How do I fix th

Hero

@Nyxx00

Is this a new character or one that you already were playing and logging back into?

If it's one you already had and are logging back into this usually happens if you logged out of that character while in your stronghold or guild flagship.  If that is the case you would need to submit an in-game ticket using another character asking that the stuck character to be moved to the fleet.  You will need to be a subscriber in order to submit an in-game ticket.

If you are not a subscriber you can try to email support@swtor.com with the same request and they may be able to assist that way.

If the issue is with a brand new created character have you tried to delete / recreate them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)