Accidental character delete

by thetealbat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidental character delete

★★ Novice
My character got deleted with an unused zabrak legacy unlock,how can I get it?
Message 1 of 8 (904 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accidental character delete

Hero

@thetealbat

If you are a subscriber you will need to submit and in-game ticket and request a character restore and include the character name, server and when it was deleted and request it be restored.

If you are not a subscriber, you will need to email support@swtor.com with the same information.

You can also submit a request asking the unused zabrak unlock be added to a different character instead if you do not wish to have the character restored.  Just provide a description of what you need done and which character to move the item too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (948 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@thetealbat

If you are a subscriber you will need to submit and in-game ticket and request a character restore and include the character name, server and when it was deleted and request it be restored.

If you are not a subscriber, you will need to email support@swtor.com with the same information.

You can also submit a request asking the unused zabrak unlock be added to a different character instead if you do not wish to have the character restored.  Just provide a description of what you need done and which character to move the item too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 8 (949 Views)

★★ Novice

i never heard back from u i deleted a cather i need restored it a lv 61 jedi consuker ebon hawk sever it was deleted about a month agocant rember the name

Message 3 of 8 (827 Views)

★★ Novice

i need to have a cather restored that i accial deleted a month ago ebon hawk sever jedi consuler lv 61 cant rember the name

Message 4 of 8 (821 Views)

★★ Novice

jedimara jedi consuler lv61 ebon hawk sever i deleted by accdent i need it re stored please

Message 5 of 8 (809 Views)

Hero

@chriserwi683

Unfortunately they will not be able to restore characters from here.  You will either need to submit an in-game ticket or email support@swtor.com.  Those are the only two options to be able to request a restore.  If they have not responded to your email or ticket, you can try sending in another request.  Include server name, character name, when it was deleted and that you are requesting the restore.

– Yoda

Message 6 of 8 (802 Views)

★★ Novice

i did that already but havent heard anyt hing

Message 7 of 8 (798 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Heya @chriserwi683 ,

Don't worry, if you sent a ticket or an email, it would currently be in a queue waiting to be actioned. You'll just need to be patient, and one of our agents will get back to you as soon as they can! 

Message 8 of 8 (787 Views)