which race builds gold and RS fastest?

by 2xsadamas

Original Post

which race builds gold and RS fastest?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have been racing over 1000 hrs

and I have been using Masters/Classic Ferrari Showdown/ 21/ Circuit des 24 heures (night) to build up gold and RS

I have completed most of Elite and still haven't found a race that builds up as fast...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 12 (14,966 Views)

Re: which race builds gold and RS fastest?

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @2xsadamas

At your point, you are using the most effective race to earn gold and R$.

When you access Legend, Endurance Champions series, there is a series of Le Mans challenges, culminating in a 10 lap race which I use to build gold and R$.

You will need to upgrade the car to win, but worth the cost as the payback is the most efficient  have found.

In relative terms, the Master challenge you are using, racing the Ferrari on the 4 lap race is as efficient but you earn twice as much on the Legend race.  The 10 lap race lasts 28.5 minutes whereas the 4 lap race takes 14.  

Enjoy when you get there.

Message 2 of 12 (14,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same here, I always use Legend, Endurance Champions series to farm gold/R$. What I do is, go into airplane mode and am guaranteed first place against the A.I

When the daily bonus is Fame bonus, its the first race I run with The Agent to boost progress. It's about the cheapest and easiest way to get quick progress gold and R$

I must also add, it appears the A.I get faster and more cunning if you keep beating them

Message 3 of 12 (14,916 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Diggerdarky thank you for the pointers

Message 4 of 12 (14,912 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@HULK7WGX thank you for the pointers...now I just need to build to that point again :-)

Message 5 of 12 (14,909 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Build to that point again? Did you restart playing the game?

I'll add the Endurance Kings series/Le Mans last 10-lap race. It is an easier race to win since it is a standing start instead of the widely separated running start as the Endurance Champions series race. You may be farming for Gold at the Kings race for a while until you buy one of the 2014 LMP1 cars. Once you race Le Mans on the 2014 Nissan LMP1, anything else will feel like walking! Wink 

OK, gotta go. My bonus for today was 70% game so I have a date with my Nissan at Le Mans, hehe.

Message 6 of 12 (14,893 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

dUh!, 70% fame. Damn autocorrect.

Message 7 of 12 (14,891 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I forgot, there are 2 10-lappers at the end of Endurance Kings.The next to last race is in the daytime and the last at night. The three car options, Toyota, Porsche and Audi are very capable, so you can run the race three times back-to-back without spending Gold in servicing. I have not tried Le Mans with the 2014 Porsche and Audi but I don't think that they are fast enough to catch up with a Nissan that has started over a minute ahead, at full speed and having to pass 20 cars for position and lapping another few.

Message 8 of 12 (14,843 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

have unlocked the Legend/ Endurance Kings and havent found the race that builds faster..

is the Endurance Kings the same as the Endurance Champions?

Message 9 of 12 (14,727 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey everyone, if you did not know here is a tip to help you keep winning the 10 lap races. Every time you win the AI gets harder to beat. So, just go to the endurance race in 19.2 drive about .4 miles and let the time run out. Do this until the distance requirement drops significantly (i usually burn about half the cars health for reference) then end that race then go to race 22 1 or 2 and smoke em. Doing so seems to weaken the AI and winning will be easy for a while, but every win makes the AI a little stronger. Then just go back and reset. If you do this enough, you can even win with a fully in need of service car. The Porsche 919 seems to work better. I never bought the toyota because of the 1000 gold I never had. This is the endurance kings series. With 100% bonus fame and double agent it awards you 114000 fame points.

Happy racing....

Paul

Message 10 of 12 (14,704 Views)