real racing 2

by monneym1

Original Post

real racing 2

★★ Novice

My Real racing 2 for Mac stopped working all of a sudden. It crashes when I try to open. Message says "Real racing 2 can't be opened." download again and reinstall. I did reinstall, but same error.

my OS X is El Capitan 10.11.3

Message 1 of 13 (1,662 Views)

Re: real racing 2

Champion (Retired)

2? This is Real Racing 3 forum so I might not able to assist you, but I'm gonna ask normal questions that seem to work for every app:

Did you try restarting the phone?
Did you download from the App Store? If you didn't, you might have an unofficial, unworking version.
Is your Mac running iOS or Macintosh (I believe it's only available for iOS and Android devices).
Why dont you try Real Racing 3? It's 100 times better and a new update just came out! https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/real-racing-3/id556164008?mt=8

Message 2 of 13 (1,649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever find out what the problem was. I am having the same problem, which just started this afternoon.

Ammeaux

Message 3 of 13 (1,633 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know why Real Racing 2 is not showing in the games. I am having problems with Real Racing 2 on Mac, not iOS (iPhone, iPad). I'd love to try Real Racing 3 if it was available on OS X.

Message 4 of 13 (1,612 Views)

★★ Novice

Not yet, I keep researching. It looks there's very little information.

Message 5 of 13 (1,611 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You can play Real Racing 3 using Bluestacks. You can download it here: http://www.bluestacks.com/

Message 6 of 13 (1,598 Views)

★ Novice

EA is ignoring this issue RR2 will never again play on OSX via Mac app store the keep getting money for a non playable game

Message 7 of 13 (1,476 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@monneym1 Hey,

Although this is the forum for Real Racing 3. I guess your device uses the same concept

So what I would suggest is force clear your mac's cache, you'll have to search via google with your exact device.

Restart your phone, See if the app is there, uninstall it.

Clear cache again and then install it.

If that doesn't work, try finding an alternate WEB URL to download the game.

Don't forget to grant XP to all that helped and if this resolves your concern.

Please don't forget to click on solution.

Message 8 of 13 (1,463 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for replying. I have RR2 on Mac OS, El Capital 10.11.6. It stopped working probably due to an OS upgrade, don't know exactly when, but it's frustrating that the support for it stopped.

Message 9 of 13 (1,458 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@monneym1 I'll be honest with you quite an Android fan. Never liked Apple.

But since you've given me the OS. Give me a few days let me try to virtualise my Windows PC with your OS and then help you out.

Anything else you can help me with is great. Like the Space you have available. Build version (about system settings). Go to your settings and try looking for device settings or about.

and there you should find the MAC details.

don't frget to grant me XP for anything you feel helped you

Message 10 of 13 (1,452 Views)