Re: real racing 2

by ahmedkashlan

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@monneym1@Ammeaux The both of you'll.

I need to know which exactly is your device. What's your free storage space on your MaC device.

Have you'll used a dirty installation from Yosemite.... means just updating your MAC system.

Or did you run an absolute clean installation without using the migration assistant.

During the installation did you'll allow any cloud services to fully sync your files.

Before the installation/migration did you'll remember to de-authorise any services on your Mac, such as your iTunes account (iTunes menu > Store > Deauthorise this Computer, Same for RR3)?

I think the disk checker for Mac's was called Disk warrior, can you'll run that for any issues?

Are any of you willing to try a clean reinstallation or downgrade your system to Yosemite after backing up your stuff???

And why oh why would you'll proceed with updating your operating system when it looses one of the most credible fixes, file and folder repairing. Hopefully you'll don't give me the same excuse stating it was a new update and it's APPLE ... Just a heads up I apologies for anything that sounds demeaning... I really don't like APPLE at all

Only helping you'll cause Apple won't... due to stating oh you wonderful user you've given us so much money now any comp you bought from us about two years back we're gonna call extinct, they will not be covered by Apple Support.

Should you'll still like my post or any part of it don't forget to grant me XP as a way of saying thanks.

Please also grant xp to @FAQUE3 he did try to help you'll

Message 11 of 13 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I went to play real Racing 2 but this message showed "please verify your age to play game" I verify but the message still repeat,what should I do?

Message 12 of 13 (242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I went to play real Racing 2 but this message showed "please verify your age to play game" I verify but the message still repeat,what should I do?

Message 13 of 13 (240 Views)