not open to comments or critics

by DirkTeurAllround

Original Post

Accepted Solution

not open to comments or critics

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I just posted a message about answers HQ disappearing from the game support, i have to go on the internet to enter the forum now.

Now returning after 1 hour and my message is gone.

this one has been up her now for a couple of days but nobody is responding anymore.

Message 1 of 3 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: not open to comments or critics

★★★★ Guide

@DirkTeurAllround Hey Dirk,

Once again. That feature has been removed due to a massive bug in the game. Where say about 500 tickets could be submitted but due to say lack of connection, low speed, signal bars dropping, cache memory full,etc.

These requests weren't always going through to FM.

So they've closed it down. and just set the online option.

Yeah I know what your gonna say, bdw opposite way around for me. I don't even know how to submit those tickets but i've heard so much about it.

@HULK7WGX Hey Hulk,

See when your being critical there's a way to be critical. I've been on this forum for a year now and have even been warned by E.A. for using incorrect language. But they're good overall they just focus on issues compared to criticism. Cause people need issues resolved first and with the amount of bugs that exist in the game they're all tied down.

So when you have something you really love and someone criticizes it , won't it kinda get to you. Well that's actually how they feel especially when they created a free game for us and all they get is garbage retorts in response to it only because they added in house purchases so they could get reimbursed for the money they're spending to get tracks and cars added by big companies and stuff, not kidding!

No disrespect,eh!

Cheers.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I dont know what you posted, but I do know EA are sticklers for netiquette.

My last few posts have been very critical of firemonkeys and said posts are still up.

I dont know if you are using frowned-upon language or what. But to say there is no critique or complaints allowed in this forum is inaccurate

Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DirkTeurAllround Hey Dirk,

Once again. That feature has been removed due to a massive bug in the game. Where say about 500 tickets could be submitted but due to say lack of connection, low speed, signal bars dropping, cache memory full,etc.

These requests weren't always going through to FM.

So they've closed it down. and just set the online option.

Yeah I know what your gonna say, bdw opposite way around for me. I don't even know how to submit those tickets but i've heard so much about it.

@HULK7WGX Hey Hulk,

See when your being critical there's a way to be critical. I've been on this forum for a year now and have even been warned by E.A. for using incorrect language. But they're good overall they just focus on issues compared to criticism. Cause people need issues resolved first and with the amount of bugs that exist in the game they're all tied down.

So when you have something you really love and someone criticizes it , won't it kinda get to you. Well that's actually how they feel especially when they created a free game for us and all they get is garbage retorts in response to it only because they added in house purchases so they could get reimbursed for the money they're spending to get tracks and cars added by big companies and stuff, not kidding!

No disrespect,eh!

Cheers.

Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)