Re: free gold for installing apps

by DirkTeurAllround

Original Post

free gold for installing apps

★★★ Newbie

hi.

in real racing 3, i have downloaded and installed ''mobile strike''  and have reached level 10 to get 140 gold but i haven't received  anything.  is there anyone who can tell me how to claim the gold? thank you

Message 1 of 6 (756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Never heard off earning gold for RR3 by playing other games, hell even in RR3 gold receiving is poor, so why would they grant you 140 gold by playing mobile strike?

You might wanna stick with mobile strike because RR3 has gone down the drain when it comes to winning something.

Pay them enough real money and maybe, maybe they let you win something, who knows maybe you win a pot off gold to be used in mobile strike.

Message 2 of 6 (736 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ionutciocarlan No mate you only gotta watch the videos don't go for earning gold through anything.

Don't download anything that says anything like that. Chances are your using that application that's designed by hackers. To get into your mobile.

Uninstall any apps that you've downloaded recently.

Install Kaspersky and run a scan.

@DirkTeurAllround Dirk watch the ads. 5 gold ,15rs,5 gold again.

I just earned like 40 gold in about half an hour.

Message 3 of 6 (728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks for your reply. if you think that can be a hacker then why is the option available in the game store? if you press the gold icon (top right of the screen) it takes you to the store where you have 4 choices . tap on the one saying gold (top up your gold) and if you swipe to the left you will find FREE GOLD. Tap on that and it takes you to EARN GOLD.

install apps and you can get the gold.

in my case i have to reach level 10 on the app that i downloaded. i will let you know if i will get the gold reword.

thanks

Message 4 of 6 (722 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I understand your query now. Yeah that's not gold that's just different ignore that 

Message 5 of 6 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No news here watching ads is the one thing thats real in this game.

Message 6 of 6 (678 Views)