Win a race with 7 compettitors and get ZERO points!!!

by snelleguus

Original Post

Win a race with 7 compettitors and get ZERO points!!!

★★★ Novice

There is something REALY wrong with REAL racing because i won from 7 other drivers (chosen by the computer!!) and got ZERO points! Why am i racing? The only support you get is a computer and no human! So screw firemonkey and all of its weird rules!!!

Message 1 of 4 (292 Views)

Re: Win a race with 7 compettitors and get ZERO points!!!

★★★ Novice

Sorry this game only hackers can win and they pay nothing!

Message 2 of 4 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Online multiplayer is a load off cr*p, there's no benefit to gain here unless you'rea [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

★ Guide

OMP is a waste of time these days. According to Firemonkeys themselves, you should be racing players much closer to your rank

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203251200-Real-Time-Multiplayer-Online-Multiplayer...

Ghost cars  are so rare now, it is obvious they were so common before because it was a cheat being used

The above link clearly outlines just how OMP is replete with cheats. A couple of months back, 1st place was usually took 1300 to win. Now its up as high as 1600.

The top 75 players every week fill the roster week in week out.

According to FM's points system, to get to 1500 you would have to be winning constantly against players with no more than 20% less than your 1500.

Put it this way, there is no way that the prizes are being earned legitimately.

The higher the rank, the higher the penalty. The top roster must never experience being disconnected through no fault of their own internet, not contend with hucksters driving you off track or being pitted against people with less than half their high ranking OR lining up against 1 or 2 others repeatedly with much lower rank.

FM say there is "no car hacking", and that is probably true. But there appears to be either a time hack or a little known exploit to gain such high rank every week.

Seldom do I ever see such high rank against me, even when I am at 1000. And when you do, the race starts abnormally.

Im of the belief there is a time hack. The cheats usually start to amp up in the second half of the week and especially on the 2nd last to last day.

I dont get how FM do not look at their server telemetry in regard to how people are getting insane rank to steal the gold.

My 2cents

Message 4 of 4 (264 Views)