Re: Watching ads

by LA1-naliot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Watching ads

★★★ Novice

Can someone tell me please, when I watch the ads to reduce service time & upgrade time & get New tickets for the gauntlet it sometimes will not work, do you only get so many at a time, because it is so frustrating when you need tickets it won,t work.  I use an Apple iPad 2 air for this game and it great for RR3.

Message 1 of 8 (7,443 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide
@212lorraine: they're in ties with Google adwords I think.
So what I would suggest is when you face an issue like you described. Go to your phones settings.
Select Google
Select ads and select reset advertising id.
Bear in mind your game cache should be clear.
And
Your game should be force closed.

Now proceed to open the game and you'll have them back.
There's a slight buffer issue going on.

Don't forget to grant xp if you liked this and please click on solution if this fixed your concern.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (8,566 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

FM have recently been doing what you describe whenever there is a Limited Time Series or Gauntlet.

FM want to bully us all into depleting or gold reserves and try force us to use real world money to progress.

My personal opinion is, FM have become so greedy, that they would rather drive away loyal players in the hope newer players spend real world money.

Message 2 of 8 (7,422 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@212lorraine: they're in ties with Google adwords I think.
So what I would suggest is when you face an issue like you described. Go to your phones settings.
Select Google
Select ads and select reset advertising id.
Bear in mind your game cache should be clear.
And
Your game should be force closed.

Now proceed to open the game and you'll have them back.
There's a slight buffer issue going on.

Don't forget to grant xp if you liked this and please click on solution if this fixed your concern.
Message 3 of 8 (8,567 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for your reply but I am not sure what you mean by the terms Clear cache and force close the game, can you explain these in layman terms for me please.

Message 4 of 8 (7,376 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What he ment is you have to go in to the settings of your phone or tablet, go to applications, Real Racing 3 and clear cache, do the same with google play.

This should give you a clean start of the game so it has to pick up new data from the internet.

Message 5 of 8 (7,368 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@212lorraine So Dirk was correct however since you asked that question leaves me wondering if you have an Android phone.

What you would need to do on Android 6 or above is go into settings.

Storage - Internal Storage and clear cache.

Or Go to apps, look for the rr3 app, select it, go to info, force stop from here and clear cache.

If it's below Android 6.0 I'd request you to download a software called APPMGR111 (stands for Roman 3). Refresh the screen by pulling down on the empty screen and clear cache.

Go to the RR3 app and clear cache, force stop (both these will show the moment you select the app and click on app info).

I would also recommend looking for an application called GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES going to the app info, clearing cache and info.

And your issue should be fixed now, don't forget to grant xp if you liked this post or thought it helped.

Click on solution once your issue is resolved to close down the post, please!

Message 6 of 8 (7,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree HULK they should be content with the people who have the money to throw around and let us others buy the lower priced things. 

$31 is ridiculous for 143 (I think or close to it) gold coins.......get real Real Racing!!

@HULK7WGX wrote:

FM have recently been doing what you describe whenever there is a Limited Time Series or Gauntlet.

FM want to bully us all into depleting or gold reserves and try force us to use real world money to progress.

My personal opinion is, FM have become so greedy, that they would rather drive away loyal players in the hope newer players spend real world money.

FAIR GO REAL RACING 3 
There are other games I’m seriously thinking of checking out 👍🏼  

Message 7 of 8 (6,563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@LA1-naliot How about if you have iOS how you fix this problem on a iPhone or ipad device?
Message 8 of 8 (3,650 Views)