Updated Real Racing 3 [Edit up my gold and money banning me before I could even

by MoltresRider

Original Post

Updated Real Racing 3 [Edit up my gold and money banning me before I could even

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Updated Real Racing 3 [Edit - Admin.] up my gold and money banning me before I could even play the game! What do I do? It was not this way before the update Frown

Gold Money Bug

I updated Real Racing 3 to 5.1.0 just to find that immediately after opening my game, Gold and money was jumped WAY UP to 999.999,999 when it WAS NOT that way before I updated the game. It was in the 16,000,000 range NOT 999 BILLION. This gave me an insta-ban before I COULD EVEN DO ANYTHING!!! when ALL I DID WAS UPDATE MY FREAKING GAME!!!

What do I do??? I DID NOT DO THIS TO MY MONEY

Message 1 of 3 (1,493 Views)

Re: Updated Real Racing 3 [Edit up my gold and money banning me before I could

Community Manager

@MoltresRider

Can I ask that you open a support ticket with Firemonkeys so they can look into your specific case, thanks.

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=39300

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,477 Views)

Re: Updated Real Racing 3 [Edit up my gold and money banning me before I could

★★★ Newbie
First off your lying you tried downloading a mod apk of the game that is why your r$ and gold both went to 99billion I've seen this before where persons like yourself claim it was during an update and all it is your trying to cheat the system by using a gold and money mod lmao he said "I did update and my money and gold went to 99billion" and even posted a pic of his downloaded mod bahahahaha
Message 3 of 3 (1,406 Views)