Time trial tournament (1/9/16)

by MCo1965202

Original Post

Time trial tournament (1/9/16)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Have a little problem with the new course/cars in the time trial tournament starting Jan 8 -

You have added Indianapolis as the new track, a bunch of NASCAR vehicles as the cars of choice. None of these I currently own, nor do I have any intention to ever shell out upwards of 500 gold for any one of them (or 720k R$ for the Sunoco Toyota). I am not interested in the NASCAR series, however I would like to have the opportunity to participate in the weekly time trial tourney. With the current set-up you have effectively locked me out from competing for the next 4 weeks (until Indy is dropped from the rotation of tracks), something I believe should not happen.

I am sure I am not the first or only one to notice/ bring to your attention - would be interested to hear how you plan to resolve this.

Thank you.

Just filed a ticket with Tech Support - which I guess technically is not fully appropriate as it is not a "technical" problem, but it was the only way of contacting them I was able to find.

IT is almost two weeks later, I already had to miss one week of Time trial tourney, and a second one is about to close, I have yet to hear back in any form or shape from FM. Big thumbs up for customer service - NOT!!

Message 1 of 9 (927 Views)

Re: Time trial tournament (1/9/16)

★★★ Novice

Damn, you're right! I forgot, that the new track's rotation is 4 weeks! Thought that I get away with 1 week of not receiving prize from WTTT...FM usual...

Message 2 of 9 (912 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm in total agreement here. There is no way you can win enough gold to purchase these cars in the timescale allowed. RR3 is becoming a joke of a game.

Message 3 of 9 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For me there's no problem mainly because i do own the cars exept for 1, but isn't it possible to rent one for gold coins anymore?

Message 4 of 9 (886 Views)

★★★ Novice

BUMP

Message 5 of 9 (835 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not only am I still waiting for a response to the OP, now you have the audacity to add a new race with one of those ... e-racers. Again a car I don't own, nor have any intention to ever own, but also don't even have an opportunity to 'rent' for a ridiculous amount of gold. So, now you have extended the period I cannot participate in the time trial tournament to 6 weeks. Way to go, doods. 

I guess the e-racer thingy isn't exactly working out as intended that you have to try and force-feed them to us.

Thanks for f...ing nothing, FM.

Message 6 of 9 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem here now only because of the electric dinkytoys wich are introduced in this week's time trial tournament.

But i didn't wanted those kiddy rides in the first place because i believe in 1 thing only and thats petrol, and i think that the cars arre over rated, overpriced and to expensive on the upgrades.

So boohoohooo see you in four weeks WTT.......

Message 7 of 9 (800 Views)

★★★ Novice

so - 3 1/2 weeks after submitting a ticket I am still waiting to hear back from FM. Way to go, guys.

You really try very hard to work with your customers.

Message 8 of 9 (766 Views)

★★★ Novice

and another two weeks later - still no response (let alone any form of compensation) with regards to you locking me out of the time trial tournament. Good thing I didn't hold my breath, I guess you guys just don't give a *. Well, I suppose one more week until the stupid e-racer HK time trial is dropped from the list,  I am sure you are hard at work thinking af another way of locking people out.

Thanks for * nothing, FM!!!! 

Message 9 of 9 (734 Views)