The result from Open Letter to Firemonkeys?

by HULK7WGX

Original Post

The result from Open Letter to Firemonkeys?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well fellas, you certainly are headed down the wrong fork in the road. For me, what you have been doing the last several months is not only a "bait and switch", but basically unAustralian. You guys have made me feel like aussies are no less greedy than other DEV's around the world.

Which, as you fore-well know, is not what us Australians are known to be. You are quickly alienating the very people that gave you success and a pile of money.

Yes, you operate as a business and have overheads blah blah blah. BUT! where will you be if a major amount of gamers turn their backs on you?

Just imagine the flow-on effect for such things as advertisers noticing a drop in their revenue attached to RR3

I never enjoy complaining because aussies aren't known to be whingers. We are renowned for taking our lumps and being brutally honest.

Well, here comes some brutal honesty from a fellow aussie.

1. You continue to allow blatant cheating in events that can deliver major amounts of gold coins. You cannot tell me other DEV's are the only ones with software that detects cheating instantly with OMP. You continue to fail to address how some cars on some tracks in OMP are forced to race with little or no headlights. Several times in my requests to you directly, you have blown it off as something that can be solved in this forum. When in fact it is a technical issue you continue to ignore.

Also, the fact first across the finish in OMP doesnt always mean you win is ridiculous, especially when you factor in hucksters that collide with you, hard brake in front of you etc etc etc. The corner cutting penalty is so grossly wrong, it isnt even funny, especially when there are still chicanes you can drive over and not get penalized. And yet, on some bends, you get the time penalty for driving on the curb.

How can you guys get it so wrong?

No, really

2. You ridiculously price high end cars in gold. Even at a 50% discount, how can you buy a car worth 1000 gold coins? Or even 500 gold coins? Your gold purchase packs are obscene. Your upgrade prices for cars is equally offensive. The latest  ETron LTS was a complete farce with upgrade costs for a car with less than 50PR. What is the point of accumulating 10's of millions in R$, when there's very little to spend it on?

3. Changing the free gold ad viewing is truly disgusting and an obvious ploy to bully people to spend real world money on something that has no real world return. Months ago you could maybe earn 20 gold in a 24 hr period, now it's a pathetic 5, then a piddly 2K R$ per view. If that's not bad enough, since instituting the 30% time reduction on servicing, you continually cut it off  or reduce it in the last several hours of LTS, whenever there's a Gauntlet or any other timed event. You simply do this again to bully people into reducing their gold reserves. Personally, the ETron challenge on the last day, I had to keep paying for servicing simply because of your overt greed for my precious gold

4. Being an "Elite Racer" and the "Exclusive Series" are both a ruse. Why would anyone spend 500 or 600 per car to upgrade it just to win 150 gold? I would rather the "Elite" status get punted and bring back everyone's ability to harvest 20 gold a day. Do the math and you'll soon see that you could possibly earn 140gold every seven days. Multiple that buy 4 and its 560. Certainly more gold you get as a bonusX3 for being "Elite"

You are going the very same route as Tetris Battle went on Facebook. Their game became less and less popular because they kept applying the rule of greed. As Albert Einstein defined as "insanity", you are doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

It is no wonder you are getting really bad reviews/feedback via Google Play.

I am pretty sure my gripe will fall on deaf ears. Just remember the Mclaren debacle. People don't forget things so easily. For every attempt at greed(you bombarding me in the final hours of the latest LTS with supposed "EXCLUSIVE OFFER!") you apply, you lose players and potential paying players.

Nothing is for free in life, I get that. But what I dont get is how you have become so overtly greedy by changing how LTS cars drive in those events and drive completely different after youve got the car. The Etron I won is running circles around all comers in events.

Yet, in the LTS you sure made it that I couldnt win several times and bullied me out of the most precious/sort after thing in this game...GOLD COINS!

Message 1 of 16 (1,281 Views)

Re: Open Letter to Firemonkeys

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Exactly what i and probably a lot of other players are thinking, this used to be a great game with a very high level of amusement, but lately it is giving me headaches because you keep trying to win the event while its already perfectly clear its not gonna happen.

High voltage was another disappointing event i got stuck at day 8 event 6 and left the challenge for what it was with only 1 hour before the end of the event, despite of my expensive upgrades i decided to let it go, like i had to do with other cars also.

I realy don't care anymore if i win a car or not, for all i care you can stick your cars and fraudulent events in a small place where the sun doesn't shine.

Message 2 of 16 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Reminds me of the good old days (i mean like one and half year ago), when i could get the huracan without spending gold upgrades, or the regera the same way. When the game was fun, you felt the progression in it. Now? Overpriced cars, and thank god if it's not for gold, because that's even worse. Multiplayer is bad, cheating, unfair players there. Time Trial Tournament is hacked, but devs turn the blind eye to it. Customization of the car? Forget it, unless maxed out, because of horrible prices on paints, rims, etc... This is leading to disaster slowly...

PS: Oh, and I forgot, support is useless, they redirect us to the forums, where they doesn't even care about our problems...

Message 3 of 16 (1,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

1 gold awarded late today, after the day before it was erratic delivery.

Heavily reduced 30% option and frequency.

Is it just my game?

EDIT:

4 more gold arrive later.

It'll be called a bug.

Message 4 of 16 (1,163 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, irregular gold coins each day, this morning when i open the game, it stated i received 6 gold coins but they where not added to my gold coins.

In other words you earned 6 coins but your not getting them.

Between 20 or 30.000 rs receiving each day, during the day and about 10 gold coins during the day and still the insulting so called discounts.

Message 5 of 16 (1,135 Views)

Re: The result from Open Letter to Firemonkeys?

★★ Novice

Hulk, you explained everything!

Message 6 of 16 (1,097 Views)

★ Guide

@DarkRogue75 wrote:

Hulk, you explained everything!

I call it how I see it.

Of course, all is back to normal with 5 free gold a day.

FM will call it a bug and certainly was not something they did to punish dissent or force people to pay gold to upgrade the Corvette in its LTS with a service  time of over 4 1/2 hours.

Message 7 of 16 (1,045 Views)

★ Guide

@HULK7WGX

Thank you for posting this, I have become so disenchanted anymore with this game.  I have reduced my playing time and as well my time on here.  I tried to write that open plea that feel on deaf ears with FM and with most other on this site beside the few that posted.   It seems we are the minority of people who "complain"     I am like you and while I am not an aussie, I must be one at heart because I take my bumps and bruises and move on, but this is very depressing to me the way this game is headed.

I wish that Archie or one of the monitors would try to get whoever it is to understand that they are losing many paying players.

I have had 4 teammates quit the game and they had over 400 one was actually in the 700s so the time they played this game to get that high is incredible.

If it wasn't for the team events I would probably consider quitting myself but I have invested way too much real money, and I am embarrassed to admit how much gold I purchased but had no choice to move forward, and I am not sure I want to give up just yet.

I wish that more people would have responded to our first open plea, maybe FM and EA would have seen that more people hate this road they seem to want to go down and we as the honest and paying players have to suffer.

Cheers

Z

Message 8 of 16 (963 Views)

★ Guide

@knarfappaz64,

FM decided to remove the link to this forum why? I think it is because they want to make it harder for people to see real feedback and issues players are unhappy about.

I could be wrong of course, but  like Ockham's Razor

The ironic thing for me is, that one of the paid-per-view video's we watch has lead me to another game that I am increasingly playing more and more because I am improving in my ability. This particular game has incredibly quick response times for Support. And in fact, when there are bugs and game issues, they compensate every player when the problem is resolved.

I won't nominate the game, even though they give money to FM to advertise in-game.

Soon enough FM will notice that RR3 is losing it's popularity to the in-game adverts for other games like the one I cannot mention.

I'll keep playing RR3, as I again have managed to work my gold reserve back up to 450.

I feel for people like you that spent real world money out of love of the game, but now regret doing so because your loyalty seems to matter little to FM.

Cheers mate!

Message 9 of 16 (951 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey everyone. I agree with the sentiment. And would like to add a change as well. Why doesn't FM allow us to convert R$ to gold, given it takes a significant amount of time to accumulate both but far more time for the gold. I too have actually spent real money in this game, but only enough to stop the ads. I VIP'd one car and it was well worth it. I'd happily trade 1,000,000 R$ for 100 gold or some other factor of that nature. I enjoy the game, but not the games! I like other see cheating where cars crash you and move with odd behavior and sometimes fantastic speed. The other competitions have cars that I will never have enough gold to upgrade fully and even buy. I stopped playing for quite a while since the game got so bloated my old Tablet could not support it. My new Ipad Air 2 works like a dream save for display issues I have. Oh, I have to add the last gauntlet challenge was so bad I will no longer even bother to play. the next one. We should be allowed to use R$ for upgrades as the gold requirements as others here have stated are crazy high and over done.

My two cents worth....

Cheers,

Paul

Message 10 of 16 (936 Views)