Sound Problems

by noelalexande

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sound Problems

★★★ Novice

Another intermittent fault.... sometimes the engine sounds go missing, and I run a silent race.  Bizarrely, the sound recently returned as soon as I crossed the finish line. A reboot generally clears the glitch. The starting hooter can be heard clearly, but a silent race may follow. Have any other players had the same issue? Has anyone found a fix?

Message 1 of 7 (3,556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sound Problems

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem over here, only i don't have to reboot just go out of the game and restart the game, problem solved.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,593 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem over here, only i don't have to reboot just go out of the game and restart the game, problem solved.

Message 2 of 7 (3,594 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here.  Sometimes it works and other times it does not.  Reboot sometimes clears the problem.

Message 3 of 7 (3,537 Views)

★ Guide

It seems to be a common thing since The Gauntlet started. I just leave the game and return with the race sound again working.

No sound in the race puts you at a disadvantage, as you cant hear the down-shifting whilst cornering

Message 4 of 7 (3,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Very annoying it is racing without the sound of your engine, it's like driving the electric car you never wanted.

Message 5 of 7 (3,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Rebooted, changed browser, reloaded games, still nothing.

Message 6 of 7 (3,474 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try save progress to the cloud, uninstall RR3, reboot your device and reinstall the game again maybe this will sort it out.

If not it could be google play who is interfering with RR3, seems to be an issue since the latest update.

Message 7 of 7 (3,465 Views)