Re: Richmond Advice.

by HULK7WGX

Original Post

Richmond Advice.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I need advice on the Richmond track. I have 2 cars fully upgraded but I can not win it. Some time ago they did an update and ever sense then I cannot win. Before the update I was able to come in second. Any suggestions on set up

Message 1 of 4 (580 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@7thSEADOG There's a relevant suggestion.

SO on Richmod, one thing is how many cars are left to overtake. The second is precision turning.

For eg : (This is how I race) If you move to the outer lane and then when your nearing the turn just a second before the turn break but don't turn in while you start breaking, break first then turn in a few milli seconds later you have to drop your speed down to 125 if you've upgraded to pr 53 atleast.

you'll be able to take the turn perfectly and when you come out you'll be faster than the other cars.

Always approach try and move towards the left corner tarmac section cause that would help you take a turn properly.

Now in the beginning you have about 40 cars so the best thing to do is either go off track at the first cut so that you can overtake about 10-15 cars right there, or nudge one car hard so it stops working and then it'll just create a pile up making it easier to win. However for the latter resolution to work you'll need to have atleast 4 laps.

you can watch a video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l8VMJDQctI

or

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFt-rGVbXk

A lot of people use the above mentioned method, however if your like me trying to race clean then follow the first resolution keeping in mind, after the first turn try and over take cars from the outer land and not the inner lane(hard left).

Don't forget to click on solution as well as grant xp if you think I helped you.

Message 2 of 4 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the advice. When they first released the NASCAR update, I thought that was just a glich and had fixed it in one of the later updates. I noticed sense that one updated I could not win at Richmond, the best I came in was 2nd with the Petty and Logano cars one fully upgraded too. I guess I'm like you too and play the game right, it will take practice tho.

Message 3 of 4 (556 Views)

★ Guide

I've noticed that since the inclusion of Danica Patrick's Champion Cup, the previous Nascar events got easier when I went back to get sponsor flags for gold.

My advice is, when the race starts, tuck in behind the car on your left and slip-stream past them at the first bend. Its basically rinse and repeat stuff. Just know, slip streaming gives you unmatched speed.

I have not fully upgraded any of my Nascars, as it isnt needed. What you may have to do to get all the sponsorship flags is, finish 3rd in the main events, then go back and finish 2nd and the go back and finish 1st. A fully upgraded car does not guarantee you will get all the flags

Message 4 of 4 (537 Views)