Re: Real Cheaters in Real Racing 3

by DirkTeurAllround

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Real Cheaters in Real Racing 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

We have been talking about cheaters and getting banned from the game because of cheating, but when do we the players get the chance to ban the cheaters that are called "developers" cause in my opinion these cheaters are even worse then the ones that use hacktools.

When you start at richmond raceway and 1st place comes in at 4.23, you end up at 2 place with 3.22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is NOT called cheating.......?

A whole lot of BS going on in this rigged game, but as long as FM don't get any response by EA, who cares just go on with cheating peoples money out of their pockets.

Going to renew my google response about this fraudulent rigged wanna be game cause this is a disgrace to gaming community .

Message 1 of 4 (2,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Just like i stated in my previous message, there's just a whole lot of bullsheit going on in this rigged moneymaker, and iff you ask me FM CAN GO TO HELL!!!!!

FED UP WITH YOUR CHEATING AND FRAUDULENT SO CALLED "GAME", its not a game anymore except for you criminal developers.

Shove it up your A hole.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,973 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The only thing I would accuse FM's DEV team of is, poor gamesmanship.They create events/challenges that racers are handicapped from the get-go. You are always at the back of the field, whilst FM's fastest lapping A.I get pole positions.

Why can't there be a qualifying? Because chances are many racers wouldnt be starting in 22nd place

Aggressive A.I is far from "real racing", as such conduct in "real racing" would have them black flagged from the race. Delivering the most pitiful rewards for events completion is another reason FM have poor form. The fact you are rewarded a pathetic 3 gold to re-complete Hot Hatch Power Match after you redo 25% or more of the event is just another smack in the face.

The way FM are going, they will eventually suffer massive losses due to an exodus that will ultimately come because new and old players will find something more balanced and fair to play. As opposed to being forced to spend real world money on offensively over priced gold packs on offensively expensive cars and upgrades.

My 2cents

Message 2 of 4 (2,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I must say. my previous opinion is rapidly shifting in the wake of the latest L.T.S with the 3Spec GT 350R challenge. A.I can drive off track full speed. But If I do that, I rapidly slow down. A.I  can miraculously catch you at the most crucial times of the final lap with insane speeds and 0-60. You now consistently inhibit car drive ability no matter what PR we have . You have ostensibly made all walls and barriers magnetic to the point where you are slowed down dramatically. Indie and Bathurst circuits are good examples

At no time other than the L.T.S and Gauntlet do I witness game freeze for seconds at a time to slow me down and progress the A.I. Sop penalizing those that can drive the wheels of your A.I cars

Seriously Filemonkeys, you continue to choose to go down a dark lonely road that will lead to your ultimate failure

P.S

FM have given bull5it acceleration in tier 22 for it's A.I.

I am now of the opinion FM actively seek to cheat gamers

Message 3 of 4 (2,651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Just like i stated in my previous message, there's just a whole lot of bullsheit going on in this rigged moneymaker, and iff you ask me FM CAN GO TO HELL!!!!!

FED UP WITH YOUR CHEATING AND FRAUDULENT SO CALLED "GAME", its not a game anymore except for you criminal developers.

Shove it up your A hole.

Message 4 of 4 (2,974 Views)