RR3 Display issues Ipad Air 2

by PHomer32

Original Post

RR3 Display issues Ipad Air 2

★★★ Novice

Need some advice. I got a new tablet (Ipad air 2) for Christmas and am having trouble with my display or at least I think I am. The screen seems to have zoomed in and cuts out the rear view and side mirrors. I have the zoom feature of the tablet shut off and have checked every setting that I am aware of. If there is a way to get my mirrors back into view I would greatly appreciate any advice...Anyone else with this problem? My old tablet (Galaxy Tab 2) the mirrors where there but never had the ability to see them reflect an image because the processor was to weak to display the reflection. Or at least that what support told me at the time....thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (307 Views)

Re: RR3 Display issues Ipad Air 2

★ Guide

@PHomer32

You are not crazy, I have an iPad Air2 as well and I am at a loss as to why this is and wondered the same thing.  Why have mirrors if you aren't able to use them or see anything.

There isn't any way that I can tell to adjust that unfortunately and I also drive using this view and the mirrors do differ from car to car so my guess is that the developers didnt' take this into account when they designed the cockpit  views and we are stuck with the result of that image.

Cheers

Z

Message 2 of 3 (290 Views)

Re: RR3 Display issues Ipad Air 2

★★★ Novice

Thanks Z. Appreciate the feedback. I have an open ticket for this and FM messaged me that the update 5.05 was supposed to fix this, but it didn't. I took screen shots and emailed them back. Hopefully they will fix this. Some cars the rear view mirror is on view, but usually only partially. The sides are a total bust in all cars as you know. I will say this the Ipad Air 2 plays the game flawlessly otherwise. I have none of the lock-up issues, my old android tablet had. 

Thanks again!

Regards,

Paul

Message 3 of 3 (280 Views)