Re: Open letter to FM about OMP

by HULK7WGX

Original Post

Open letter to FM about OMP

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Firemonkeys, you have had more than enough time to address the OMP issues. You claim that from the 2.5 update-you had better player matching algorithms. That alone is pure B.S.

After winning 20 races in a row and having just under 1000 rank, I received ZERO points. How can the current leaders in the OMP weekly challenge get so much rank?

Are these CHEATS friends with your DEV team?

I say that because the proven cheats I have constantly reported (with screenshots) still cheat up until this very hour. I can't name names here, but it seems you either condone the cheating or just don't care.

Your match making algorithms apparently favor the cheats or subsidize the much lower ranked racers.

If I have a rank of 1000 and only get single digit(or ZERO) points, how is it that the top 5 have well over 1300?(let alone 1st having nearly 1700)

Do you just match up the cheats against each other?

You need to standardize the rankings that inhibit cheating.

After racing for hours on end (and winning no matter where you put me on the start) and making ZERO progress, I am rather frustrated at your attitude to the cheating that delivers the most precious commodity in the game, which is GOLD.

Looking around the Internet, your reputation about tackling cheats and obscene costs precedes you. It is obvious the issues are years old, but yet, you still blow smoke up our butts about taking action.

I am sick and tired of reporting cheats you claim will be dealt with in emails to me and still see the same proven cheats carrying on as usual.

You guys have become somewhat of an embarrassment to our country.

Un-Australian much?

Message 1 of 3 (572 Views)

★ Guide

I find it incredulous that since making this thread, on no less than 3 occasions as I get to just under 1000 rank in OMP, I return to the game to find my rank has dropped 150 on those 3 occasions.

That's basically robbing me of 450 by playing legitimately and daring to speak out about FM's complicity in the cheating in OMP.

What's next FM? Will you completely delete all my hard earned progress because I dare point out the obvious in an open forum?

Maybe a time is coming to launch a campaign on social media to expose what is going on in a once great game that has been reduced to a pure grab for real world money

Message 2 of 3 (511 Views)

★ Guide

FFS! You just robbed me of 150 again pushing back to 800 in OMP!

Message 3 of 3 (460 Views)