Online multiplayer

by markdilley

Original Post

Online multiplayer

★★ Novice

1. Can someone please explain why I'm repeatedly placed in the back row for online multiplayer races. ?Surely it should be random?

Yet I see the same familiar names getting pole race after race.

i can leave several races, try again and never seem to get close to the front. I accept that I won't always get front row (  although others seem to ), but a bit of a chance would be nice occasionally.

2. Please explain how flying down the straight full throttle and smashing into the wall and bouncing off, is quicker than actually driving and taking the corner properly? And incurs no damage?

It says disable assists for more control. I would argue that it does the exact opposite.

3. Is anything being done about the flying starters? Reaching the first corner before other cars have left the grid. I'm not naming and shaming here because we all know who they are. What, if anything is being done?

MLD

Message 1 of 4 (461 Views)

Re: Online multiplayer

★★★★★ Apprentice

OMP s*cks bigtime, most of us already noticed a whole lot of problems with OMP.

Better of not playing this, saves time and a lot of frustrations. Oh yeah don't aspect any support from FM.

Message 2 of 4 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@markdilley wrote:

1. Can someone please explain why I'm repeatedly placed in the back row for online multiplayer races. ?Surely it should be random?

Yet I see the same familiar names getting pole race after race.

i can leave several races, try again and never seem to get close to the front. I accept that I won't always get front row (  although others seem to ), but a bit of a chance would be nice occasionally.

2. Please explain how flying down the straight full throttle and smashing into the wall and bouncing off, is quicker than actually driving and taking the corner properly? And incurs no damage?

It says disable assists for more control. I would argue that it does the exact opposite.

3. Is anything being done about the flying starters? Reaching the first corner before other cars have left the grid. I'm not naming and shaming here because we all know who they are. What, if anything is being done?

MLD

@markdilley

1. Backing out after the start of a race mostly pushes you to the rear of the grid in the next race. Finishing 1st doesnt  always mean you'll be on pole/front row. You'll often find if you keep placing 1st or 2nd, you can be put to the rear of the grid to test your ability.

2. Hucksters often use that tactic to try get around you/put you out of a place contention or just generally push you back because you have more rank than them. People with higher rank actually subsidize lower ranked players that dont even finish 1st or 2nd

3. Honestly, FM have known about the time hack for a few years (if you dig around Google you will find multiple results in regard to complaints/proof made to FM about the overt time hack.

3 weeks in a row I have reported the same player with screenshots of impossible race times, but alas they still keep racing and cheating to win massive gold.

It is my opinion that this particular "hack" has no effect on FM "business plan"/bottom line. Unlike the gold R$ hack where FM slam anyone with a ban if they use that particular apk hack.

In essence, ostensibly FM don't care about the OMP cheating. Iv'e spoken to some DEV's involved with another car racing platform and have been told that the fix isnt that hard, as they have changed their own algorithms that means if your time is well outside the realms of probability/possibility, you are disqualified firstly, suspended for a 2nd infraction and get the ban-hammer for  for a 3rd infraction.

I've been emailing directly with a Firemonkey(not the normal boiler-plate responses) and nothing has changed with regard to the same cheat week in week out cheating for precious gold.

OMP for me now is just a way to waste time until the next LTS.

Hope this explains a little bit for you. The majority of racers in this game play legit. It's only a small roster of cheats that rotate on the leader-boards

Message 3 of 4 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@markdilley

1. Backing out after the start of a race mostly pushes you to the rear of the grid in the next race. Finishing 1st doesnt  always mean you'll be on pole/front row. You'll often find if you keep placing 1st or 2nd, you can be put to the rear of the grid to test your ability.

2. Hucksters often use that tactic to try get around you/put you out of a place contention or just generally push you back because you have more rank than them. People with higher rank actually subsidize lower ranked players that dont even finish 1st or 2nd

3. Honestly, FM have known about the time hack for a few years (if you dig around Google you will find multiple results in regard to complaints/proof made to FM about the overt time hack.

3 weeks in a row I have reported the same player with screenshots of impossible race times, but alas they still keep racing and cheating to win massive gold.

It is my opinion that this particular "hack" has no effect on FM "business plan"/bottom line. Unlike the gold R$ hack where FM slam anyone with a ban if they use that particular apk hack.

In essence, ostensibly FM don't care about the OMP cheating. Iv'e spoken to some DEV's involved with another car racing platform and have been told that the fix isnt that hard, as they have changed their own algorithms that means if your time is well outside the realms of probability/possibility, you are disqualified firstly, suspended for a 2nd infraction and get the ban-hammer for  for a 3rd infraction.

I've been emailing directly with a Firemonkey(not the normal boiler-plate responses) and nothing has changed with regard to the same cheat week in week out cheating for precious gold.

OMP for me now is just a way to waste time until the next LTS.

Hope this explains a little bit for you. The majority of racers in this game play legit. It's only a small roster of cheats that rotate on the leader-boards

RR3-IGN

Harle. Q

Message 4 of 4 (434 Views)