Re: Obscene Upgrade costs in Veneno LTS

by HULK7WGX

Original Post

Obscene Upgrade costs in Veneno LTS

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Seriously FM, are you that greedy you should make upgrades so obscenely expensive most racers cannot afford 290 gold for the 4th tier engine upgrade?

Long  gone is the time LTS actually took some skill. LTS etc is now all about being forced to buy/spend gold in ridiculously priced upgrades.

Especially the back end of upgrades are completely superfluous. Im upgraded to 80.2 and am running rings around your A.I.

If I thought the 290 would get me to the end, I'd probably spend it and the following R$ for the tier 5 upgrade. But I suspect you-Firemonkeys, are seeking to force people to spend more than half the cost of the actually car in gold for upgrades.

No wonder Firemonkeys have such a bad reputation around the Internet for it's overt greed and failure to tackle cheating.

You won't suck me into paying any more gold to upgrade a car that will only return me 1% of total gold spent.

Greedy Firemonkeys are GREEDY!

Message 1 of 3 (583 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i had a peak at the first engine upgrade. ....200k, that was a tell this was going to be another money sucker.

So i didn't even started the next race and left it for what it is.

Had to start from scratch anyway cause Firemonkeys managed to delete my save data so i had no other choice than to start over or no more rr3.

The good thing about this i am really enjoying the low cost cars and their low cost upgrades.

Message 2 of 3 (538 Views)

★ Guide

There's the rub Dirk. all upgrades in LTS etc have almost been tripled.

The Veneno can again be passed up by me, simply because the first time around the Veneno LTS upgrades were more than half they are this time around.

Really blows that FM have forced you to start all over again because their clients and servers are apparently bad.

Message 3 of 3 (527 Views)