You will need at least 45PR. I have 46-23/28 upgrades

Engine                  5/7

Drivetrain             3/4

Body                     3/4

Suspension        3/4

Exhaust                 3/3

Brakes                  3/3

Wheels/Tyres       3/3

When you get to tier 10, (minimum PR  39) you will see at Mount Panorama that the leading car has insane acceleration and it will take multiple attempts to beat the A.I. Even at a PR of 46, I have yet to win at MT Panorama's 2 laps with a rolling start

All the other A.I cars effectively seek to block you, slow you down or try spin you out.

The fact FM continue to write code that makes it's A.I in all L.T.S "aggressive" just shows that "Real Racing3" is far from "real racing" in the real world.

Drivers get black-flagged for such aggression, as it is bad sportsmanship and almost considered cheating

Hope my upgrades help

Message 1 of 2 (237 Views)

Re: L.T.S Merc-AMG A 45 PR needed to win

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Gets even better when you did get the merc and try to complete the hot hatch event, last couple of events PR goes from 38,42,46,48 so you have to invest another Sh*tload of gold to "gain" a serious amount off 20 gold.......yeeeeeeaaahhhh, in other words, yippiekayee Motherf*ckers. Like i mentioned before FM can shove it up their ......shitter.

Totally done with this cr*p game and only collecting daily bonus to play races i do enjoy.

Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)