Re: It's official...FireMonkeys do NOT care!

by DirkTeurAllround

Original Post

It's official...FireMonkeys do NOT care!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I originally posted this on Facebook but have decided to post it here in the hope that somebody at EA might care enough to give FM a well-deserved kick up the arse ...

---

It's official, Fire Monkeys are useless and/or don't give a *. Over the last 4 months I have submitted 3 tickets, in each case they haven't answered the question/complaint and have marked the ticket as "solved" and closed it! I have complained about lost end-of-month Gold for March, April and May where their system got confused and lost a day AND unpaid WTTT Gold (tournament complete, want to see your prize, ha ha, you're not getting it!) on a few occasions. They didn't even send me an update email, just closed the tickets.They really don't care about their customers.

---

In each ticket I referred to the previous ticket in the (forlorn) hope that they might actually read them AND to emphasize how I've been repeatedly messed about.

---

Request #322200

March 04, 2016 13:35

Error/Ban Codes

To Whom It May Concern:

I regularly visit the answers.ea.com website and today people have been complaining about being banned (from online play) with error code 10086 but no explanation of what this means or why. I haven't been banned and I've never attempted to cheat on RR3 in any way. I'm just interested. I did a Google seach but couldn't find anything. Would it be possible to get a list of the error codes, what they mean and the (potential) punishment attached to each one?

I have occasionally had the date/time-stamp message pop up when opening the game, it usually seems to be because I'm on wi-fi and out of range e.g. last night when I turned on my iPad Air 2 and started RR3 the error message popped up but as soon as I connected to my wi-fi it seemed ok. If this continued for a few days (e.g. when I go to the New Forest in Summer for a week I have zero reception) would the game (incorrectly) think I was trying to cheat and punish me?

Thanks for your help.

Nick

P.S. About a year ago I made a few suggestions on this website but was told that it wasn't the correct forum to do so ... what is the correct forum for making suggestions? I have a few valid suggestions which would seem to add a lot to the game without hopefully involving too much work for the developers.

THEIR RESPONSE:

6 weeks later my case was marked as "SOLVED" and closed without informing me! They told me I'd been suspended for currrency cheats ... whatever the hell that means! They didn't actually answer any of my questions. They obviously didn't even bother reading my ticket. I hadn't been banned.

---

Can somebody please actually read this?

To Whom It May Concern:

This includes a few items, please make the effort to read this as I've taken the effort to write it.

1. On March 4th I submitted an enquiry about bans, Request #322200. I just checked and, to my surprise, the request is marked as "solved" even though it hasn't been solved. I hadn't actually been banned, I was just asking for an explanation about the bans. 6 weeks later I finally got a response which said that because I had been banned I would have to reset my save data. Was my request even read!?! I wasn't banned. Please refer to the request and answer it. Thank you.

2. In the same request I asked about submitting game requests. I received no response.

3. This month and last month I have missed out on daily rewards even though I have logged in every day. For example, this month, on the 12th I got the 12th reward BUT on the 13th I also go the 12th reward. So I will miss out on the end-of-month Gold reward. The same thing happened in April. This also happened in March when I went to Switzerland, there is a 1-hour time-zone difference. I assume the game thinks I was just cheating by changing the clock but I wasn't. I keep losing the end-of-month Gold reward.

4. I got into Group-C of the WTTT event this month. The game asked me if I wanted to see the results and my reward, I responded "ok", but I didn't get the 50 Gold reward.

5. There is still a bug (see Request #256522) whereby the game hangs/crashes on the race-loading screen when loading the Le Mans 10-lapper Endurance Kings final event. This still happens to me 2 or 3 times every week. It happens on my iPad-3 but not my iPad Air-2 so I assume it's a hardware issue.

6. There is a bug in the game which will allow people to cheat. Are you interested?

I'm one of the people who, on the EA-Answers website, recommend that if people have a problem they should submit a technical support enquiry, I tell people that they might have to wait a while for a response but that FM are generally fair and will, at some time, respond. Please don't make a liar of me. Please respond. Thank you.

Nick

THEIR RESPONSE:

2 weeks later I got the same response from ANUJ ... my account has been suspended for the use of currency cheats. Again the request was marked as "SOLVED" and closed without notifying me. You can't re-open a ticket they deem to be "SOLVED" so you have to submit another ticket and reference the closed ticket(s).

---

I tried again ...

Have I been banned?

3 weeks ago I submitted a ticket #353393 about a number of things. I received no response or update emails so this morning I thought I'd check your website. It tells me the matter is solved and that I've been banned! Just last week I spent £xxx on this game so I'm rather confused as to why I've now been banned. Your update states that there will be no further explanation but this is unreasonable especially given that I've just spent £xxx on your game. Can you please responsd and tell me why I've been banned, and if I am to be banned then please refund the £xxx.

THEIR RESPONSE:

On June 14 I got a response from ANUJ (is he the only guy who works there or is this just a generic name they use?) asking me to check if the game was working as iit should. I responded the same day saying that it was working ok but that I was still waiting for answers to questions raised in this and the previous two tickets and moaned about the lack of support and difficult in getting a (valid) response. Two weks later (kind of underlying my point about the lacklustre support!) I wrote again prompting them for a response ...

June 27, 2016 15:51

Come on guys, it's now two weeks since I responded.

By the way, there are online errors with RR3 today ...

1. The cloud-save hasn't worked since yesterday, it tells you it has saved "just now" but if you go back to the cloud-save screen it tells you the truth that it was actually updated "x hours ago". You really should fix that bug.

2. WTTT event finished this morning but a new one hasn't started, the one is still there but selecting it tells you it's finished and that you should go online to update ... but I am online! Doing an asset-update download has no efffect.

THEIR RESPONSE:

I finally got some information about the bans/suspensions ... https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/200827680-Suspensions-Bans

And some information about the recent problems (back in June) during which time they were releasing an update aimed at hackers/cheats which screwed up the WTTT for a lot of us thereby costing us more lost Gold.

I responded ...

Anuj,

Thanks for the reply.

Ok, I'll check out the suspensions & bans info, thanks for that.

Thanks for the information about the game update, I'd already read that online and downloaded the new version on Monday, annoying about WTTT times being deleted.

But you still haven't answered any of other questions raised in the other tickets ...

Loss of Gold from WTTT and daily rewards in March, April and May.,

Suggestions. Where can I post them. Is there any point? Are FM iinterested in suggestions (which would improve the game) as opposed to requests?

Nick

Some time in the last week, without any further response, they marked the ticket as "SOLVED" and closed it and again didn't bother notifying me.

---

What is the point of submitting tickets if they're not going to bother answering them? I suspect that I'm not the only person who is treated in this shabby way. I am a genuine customer, I have (reluctantly) spent money on this game. I have genuine complaints, I have lost in-game rewards which to replace will cost me money. I have gone through the correct (and only) channel to report these problems and they've simply ignored them.

I have now submitted another ticket, Request #369888, anybody care to wager as to whether or not I get a (valid) response!?!

Message 1 of 6 (2,401 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Nick,

Well written. I've lost gold at end of month after logging in diligently every single day and no pay out but didn't even bother to send them anything (as you so well documented) NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT!. A fellow contributor had a go at me for telling someone just to spend the gold to get the car that disappeared on him (he had over 5000 in his bank) and they should contact FM. Your post supports my case. Sorry to hear you've lost way more than me and had more grief.

Pete

Message 2 of 6 (2,301 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@the2nicks You actually think Firemint cared... yup that's firemint who we know as firemonkeys.

@speclw Has to be well written we're letting E.A Sports who they teamed up with a  bunch of support who would rather just close tickets without our consent and choose to resolve issues when they feel like.

Message 3 of 6 (2,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea me too man they are careless i asked them for help and they were useless as hell they just shut your mouth by articles that you've got bored of they send it several times and i told them that they are related to my issue but they aren't helpful they just didn't respond back I waited for a feedback for a long time I've made over 8 tickets but they send for me the same articles the same * over and over so i asker EA help on twitter and told them my problem they told me that they can't help me unfortunately firemonkeys can help me I sent for firemonkeys what was going on over a simple request and they've repeated the same scenario man !!! So i told them that i will never deal with their products anymore because that * was too much boi .. too much
Message 4 of 6 (2,062 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same here, i submitted 5 requests in the last 3 weeks. Basic bullsh*t over and over again. 1 real answer but still no solution,  I can't get my save data back from cloud server.

I just hope they all fall apart at their lazy desk chairs.

Message 5 of 6 (2,031 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got the same cloud save problem. It's 2018, and still getting the 2016 problem. But now Anuj is dodging the matter completely and avoid to compensate me for the trouble while other players in the past got some GC. It is an unequal treatment.

Message 6 of 6 (1,655 Views)