HONG KONG DEMOLITION DERBY

by Ppops535

Original Post

HONG KONG DEMOLITION DERBY

★★★ Novice

HONG KONG CIRCUIT:  PLEASE GET RID OF HONG KONG. It is NOT a race track worthy of any note.

Message 1 of 6 (965 Views)

Re: HONG KONG DEMOLITION DERBY

★★★★ Guide

@Ppops535 While thoughts are appreciated please don't ruin the fun for everyone.

I like the track I think it really requires skill to race on that track like Melbourne, although Melbourne is way better.

So see you disagree, I agree but that's what makes the game so amazing, different people of different thoughts, race,religion,caste,creed come together with different ideologies to play this game. It's supposed to be fun.

I don't mean to rant at you mate, all I'm saying is different people different opinions and it's not a problem that requires a resolution.

So please close down this post and request the Monkeys with providing them data or a petition of who all don't like it and why it should be removed and they'll consider your request. Not kidding!!

Message 2 of 6 (928 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I like it too. Just need more laps in to be able to catch up.

Message 3 of 6 (904 Views)

★ Guide

@Ppops535

You are correct. I cannot say Ive ever seen an international race at this circuit.

Now that this circuit is in OMP, if you arent on the front row, then look forward to losing rank. It wouldnt be so hard if the fastest lapping A.I werent on the first three grids at the start.

But alas, if there was a qualifying round, most racers would be in the top 5 or 10.

Message 4 of 6 (898 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, you resign yourself to a significant change in rank,but I have begun to accept that you can upset the top rankers just as much. Give me Brands Hatch or Monza  etc. anytime!

Message 5 of 6 (890 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can see your point. I have begun to see some opportunities in playing the track, but I still prefer Melbourne and any of the other tracks.

Message 6 of 6 (886 Views)