Re: HELP ME WITH MY BACKUP ACCOUNT

by LA1-naliot

Original Post

HELP ME WITH MY BACKUP ACCOUNT

★★ Newbie

Good evening, I've been playing real racing a couple of years ago with this account and I have had an achivment in my profile and my cars. My Rr3 account is sincronized with my Facebook account. Almost a month ago I made a backup in the cloud and it was successfully upload. But a couple of days ago I tried download my datas account from the cloud but ir was empty, it happens just after from the last Rr3 update. Please I would like you to help me with this inconvenient as soon as possible.

P.S:
I can't exactly remember what level I was but I think it was 22 or 23. The possibly cars I used to have are 9 (can't remember exactly):

- Audi R8 V10 coupé
- BMW 1 Series M Coupé
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Nissan Skyline
- Dodge Challenger R/T
- McLaren MP4-12C
- Nissan 350Z (Z33)
- Ford Shelby GT 500
- Ford Mustang GT Premium

Lenia

Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Best thing to do is rase a ticket here http://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=39300 en ask them to check their data.

If this helped you, don't forget to mention it.

Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@LDRingo Hey mate I faced an issue like that sometime back and only later on realised I hadn't signed into my account.

All I had to do on the same device, was go to the app settings (of RR3) force close the app, clear the cache memory.

Restart the app, Sign in download all progress.

If it doesn't work , then uninstall,

run through the above steps to clear phone cache but instead of the app go to settings - internal storage - clear cache

download the app, download all progress, sign in and restore.

Boom it works, init.

ANyway if you like this post don't forget to grant XP to DIRK and me.

And click on solution for anyone of the results.

Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)