Re: Car disappeared from garage

by HULK7WGX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP! I suddenly lost my car. Why???

★★★ Newbie
I did own Dodge Viper SRT 10 ACR-X. I did upgrade this car fully.

But now I can't see it in my garage. And I see I have to buy it again.

You can see these attached images:

1. I completed 100% challenge in which must use this car: https://goo.gl/photos/oz8tdN971MhmuYbf9

2. I finished this car's showcase event:
https://goo.gl/photos/dV1V5sAmYptQMR6t8

3. Now I have to buy it again: https://goo.gl/photos/G4ikmnGEMySBNM6U9

Why? Why? Why?
Message 1 of 13 (2,646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If you have been affected by this issue then please contact Firemonkeys directly via the following link:

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=39300

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (2,418 Views)

All Replies

Car disappeared from garage

★ Novice

Since this week there already have been 2 cars disappeared from my garage in Real Racing 3. It's about the 'Dodge '71 Challenger RT' and the 'Nissan JR Motorsports GT-R GT1'. Since they only cost respectively R$81.000 and R$459.400 is it not such a pain in the *. But probably there will be more cars disappear from my garage. Cars which were very expensive (in gold or R$) or which i have won in events or temporarily series. And that would be not so nice. I hope you guys can fix this problem and prevent it for the future. And I really hope that I get my cars back in the garage.

Greets,

Tim Verstegen

Message 2 of 13 (2,654 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Tim, so what can you do about it?  It sounds like this kinda stuff happens all the time, is it the monkey boys doing this on purpose or do you think it's some kind of hiccup thing? I'm very dismayed, good luck with your garage Tim.

Message 3 of 13 (2,633 Views)

Cars disappeared from garage (Real Racing 3)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I won the Porsche 919 Hybrid (2015) from a special event 2 years ago. More than a year ago I launched the game to find it had disappeared from my garage - the car along with the 15 upgrades I had put on it.

I contacted RR3 Firemonkeys support and it took SIX MONTHS before they replied. They told me, "The problem should be resolved. Restart the game to apply changes," or something similar, yet they had done nothing. Attached is an image displaying my 16% Progress on Endurance Champions, yet with no car to show for it.

How can I resolve this insoluble issue?
Message 4 of 13 (2,636 Views)

Re: Cars disappeared from garage (Real Racing 3)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would say raise another ticket with the monkey's, i know their support is a joke but i wouldn't rest untill justice was done.

Message 5 of 13 (2,624 Views)

Community Manager

@DirkTeurAllround@ichbinminh@KnorinTheHungry@passedurass@Tiimy14

Thank you for your reports on this, we are currently investigating the issue.

barry.png
Message 6 of 13 (2,581 Views)

★ Novice

I already contacted firemonkeys and they solved my problem!

Message 7 of 13 (2,565 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Tim, the fire monkey crew will do nothing to assist you if their response in my case is any indication. Sorry to hear of your loss but it's my belief that you are on your own. I've had an issue concerning 90 missing gold for a 30 day bonus and I've still got no help. Customer service is nonexistent with fire monkey boys, do they think I'm going to spend it somewhere else. Sorry Tim, had to rant there a bit! You won that car fair and square it's a crying shame that these people won't help you out even though it's a screw up of their's that's the issue. I wish you the best and hope that maybe they'll deal with some of their problems. 

Message 8 of 13 (2,553 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's great to hear Tim, maybe there is hope for them yet. It's such a great game it would be so nice if they could support all of their customers in that manner. Good on yah.

Now what about my 90 gold monkey boys, it's been 6 weeks now! 😨😨😨😨😨😨

Message 9 of 13 (2,550 Views)

★ Guide

@passedurass wrote:

. I've had an issue concerning 90 missing gold for a 30 day bonus and I've still got no help.

Maybe because with Elite status, you get 60 not 90

Message 10 of 13 (2,534 Views)