Free and Instant Upgrades on all RR3 cars

by aaronhollywood16

Original Post

Free and Instant Upgrades on all RR3 cars

★★★ Newbie
I would like to put forward a suggestion for a RR3 game feature. My suggestion is that the RR3 developers introduce a limited time game feature where all RR3 players can have free and instant upgrades for all RR3 cars. There have been similar offers in the past where certain cars have received free and instant servicing for a limited time of 24 hours. Now I ask that the RR3 developers do the same thing again, except this time they offer free and instant upgrades on all RR3 cars. If the RR3 developers were to introduce this limited time feature, I'm sure it would make thousands and thousands of RR3 players worldwide extremely happy, since most RR3 players, including myself, simply cannot afford to purchase the upgrades needed for certain cars. So, if the RR3 developers provided the RR3 players worldwide with this limited time offer of free and instant upgrades for all RR3 cars, the developers would be making all RR3 players extremely happy and this would most likely result in all RR3 players playing RR3 more often. Long story short, offering "free and instant upgrades on all RR3 cars for a limited time of 24 hours" would make RR3 a much better place and a much better game to play.
Message 1 of 2 (551 Views)

Re: Free and Instant Upgrades on all RR3 cars

★★★★ Guide

@aaronhollywood16 No Disrespect intended mate and although A GOOD idea I don't think it's feasible.

See I understand where You want what you want but I also disagree cause I've been playing the game for so long and only lack two cars, I haven't completed the entire game cause I would like to stay off and start playing again which allows you to continue playing the game.

If they brought this feature alive which is good, everyone would upgrade every single car and everyone would be at the same level, no fun in competing with a lower upgraded car. It would just make the game super easy and no fun at all in the long run. In the beginning everyone will like it but later it'll turn out to be a drag.

There's no fun if there's no competition, till date I haven't fully upgraded all cars so that I can keep some competition by winning against my friends and team mates with lower upgrades proving i'm the better racer.

That's what the game's supposed to be about. Plus your suggestion is pretty much the people using that hacking software, forget it's name. To get free gold and free upgrade their cars, although over 250,000 people have been blocked recently within the past month itself still!

Message 2 of 2 (479 Views)