Free and Instant Upgrades for RR3 Cars

by aaronhollywood16

Original Post

Free and Instant Upgrades for RR3 Cars

★★★ Newbie
I previously put a post on here about having EA possibly doing a limited time offer where all RR3 cars have access to free and instant upgrades for 24 hours. I'm now suggesting the same idea, except instead of all RR3 cars being involved for a period of 24 hours, I'm suggesting that EA put on a "once a month" type of offer where a RR3 car is chosen at random by the RR3 developers where the chosen car has access to free and instant upgrades for a time period of either 12 hours or 24 hours. This is what I'd personally like to see in RR3 and I believe it is something other RR3 players may want to see. I also believe that implementing this feature may also make quite a few RR3 players happy. This is all I'm suggesting as a future feature for RR3, and all I ask is that the RR3 developers put some thought into doing this feature: A future feature where, once a month, a RR3 car is chosen at random by the RR3 developers and the chosen car gains access to free and instant upgrades within a time period of 24 hours.
Message 1 of 1 (311 Views)