Rodrigo

by heimicuda86

Original Post

Error code #4

★★★ Newbie

I installed RR3 in a new device and when I try to restore my saved data I get this error "Download failed, there was an error loading the saved profile. Please contact Firemonkeys support and report error code #4."

I have accomplished many a levels, cars and points, cant start all over again, please help.

Following the instructions on the Firemonkeys support I disconnected the app from my facebook account on the facebook site and reconnected again, I still get the same error.

Message 1 of 10 (8,502 Views)

Re: Error code #4

★★★★ Guide

@raghukatti Hey Raghu,

What phone do you have mate.

Don't forget to always go to app settings - force close - clear cache for the following apps and then try.

Google play services

Facebook

RR3

Please note i'm not stating Clear data, i'm saying clear cache and force stop the app.

Except for Google play services, one of the clear cut resolutions is to cear all data and uninstall the google play services app.

This would restore the default app. It'll automatically update again without you having to do anything. Massive bug with play services latest version.

Don't forget to grant me Xp as a way of saying thanks.

If this resolves your issue Don't forget to click on SOLUTion as well, please.

Thanks

Message 2 of 10 (8,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I was play reall racing 3 in my iPad mini few year ago.

now I am downloaded into my iPad Air.

but I coming from beginning I don't want to start from beginning I want start from my last chapter.

now what should i do.

thanks 

Message 3 of 10 (8,200 Views)

★★★★ Guide
My advice is to go to the monkeys website they have a way to transfer data so you don't get banned
Message 4 of 10 (8,173 Views)

DirectX Error

★★★ Newbie
ere was an error loading the saved profile. Please contact Firemonkeys support and report error code #4."

I have accomplished many a levels, cars and points, cant start all over again, please help.

Following the instructions on the Firemonkeys support I disconnected the app from my facebook account on the facebook site and reconnected again, I still get the same error.
Message 5 of 10 (7,539 Views)

Rodrigo

★★★ Newbie
Error número 4
Message 6 of 10 (7,472 Views)

Error code #4 and no support

★★★★★ Apprentice

This week i had to install RR3 again due to memorycard problems, but now i want to get my save data back to restore my profile and all i get is error code #4 and i need to contact Firemonkeys.

So i submitted a request to firemonkeys twice and all i got is a standard answer and nothing else.

I did all the things needed to connect to the cloud but so far there's no way it will restore all i get is error code #4.

I deleted cache and force closed,

Google play,

Google play games,

Google+,

Facebook,

Real Racing 3,

Restarded my tablet and tried to restore ......and restore......and error code#4 .

I am really disappointed by the way Firemonkeys support is treating their players because if you ask me there's nothing wrong with my device or the game, but something is not right in the cloud server.

Is there any one out there who can help me out because i don't want to start from beginning again after 4 year's playing.

Message 7 of 10 (7,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A few days ago, I closed the Real Racing 3 app as normal, the app was functioning normally at this stage.

When I opened the app again (around a minute later) the app, tells me that I have to download 1MB extra to use RR3 and seems to think I have downloaded 99% of the extra data needed (see picture), then I connect to the Internet and the app decides I have to install an extra 500MB so I do this.

Then after the download is complete, I am brought to the 'Welcome To Real Racing 3 screen which I find this odd.

Thus I proceed to play though the 'Welcome To Real Racing 3 Race' and end up on the main menu (which is the home screen devoid of my progress). 

I go to the cloud backup screen and it tells me that I have a cloud backup of 5% so I press 'Restore To Divice' and I am confronted by 'Error #4'.

I will also mention that I have a 'Google Play Games Account' connected to the Real Racing 3 app.

I proceed to do a web search to assist on this issue and found myself here. 

So, can you help me in my quest to deduce how to download my game progress back onto my device (I shall say I am still using the same device) thus can you help me on my quest to get my Real Racing 3 game progress back again.

Message 8 of 10 (4,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@raghukatti I jak sobie poradziłeś z tym problemem? Mam to samo
Message 9 of 10 (2,002 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

This post has gotten pretty old, I will be locking this thread to prevent necroposting. If you are running into a recent issue with RR3, please make a new post detailing what you are running into and we can provide any relevant information. 

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 10 (1,975 Views)