Re: Does Answer HQ return in support within RR3

by LA1-naliot

Original Post

Does Answer HQ return in support within RR3

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since a day or 2, Answer HQ is gone in support of rr3, probably because of the changes of the support page.

Does Answer HQ return in support because it's getting awfully lonely outhere, hahaha.

Message 1 of 7 (686 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @DirkTeurAllround 

Likewise, I am missing the HQ Community .

I always found it helpful and found sharing my thoughts with other racers a bonus.

Perhaps it is there somewhere, just can't find it.

Message 2 of 7 (657 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hi @EA_Archi

Can you help us access HQ Community now it has been removed from the home page?

Message 3 of 7 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep still not back but this will do for now, but seriously EA_Barry, please, pretty please with sugar on top.

Can you ask around about this issue and maybe speed up things a little bit.

Tnx in advance guys.

Message 4 of 7 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

FM appear to be trying to distance "feedback" since the McLaren debacle. FM and RR3 have had some seriously bad feedback on Google Play for quite a while.

I have recently been exploring another game to move onto out of frustration with FM. I won't nominate the game, it is similar to RR3 but just a different mode of transportation.

Said game DEV clearly monitor feedback on Google Play and take the time to respond to all criticism with relation to updates.

I have a sneaking suspicion Iwill eventually dump RR3 in favor of another game where the DEV not only respond rapidly, but compensate all and sundry when things go wrong.

FM have chosen the wrong fork in the road and the final outcome will mean they regret where they chose to go with their game.

When you start alienating your fan-base, you eventually pay the ultimate price.

That is, your once popular game is overtaken by other games that are more about massive use, as opposed to massive greed

Message 5 of 7 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For me i am still waiting for Formula 1 2016 that has been released on ios, to be released on android.

Seen the gameplay and it's awesome, specially because of the cars and the high end graphics.

Untill that moment RR3 will have to do.

Message 6 of 7 (606 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DirkTeurAllround Played it was useless and was like playing with toy cars. Thought it was the tab.

Played it on the phone which was worse.

anyway HQ hasn't returned cause you can now report bugs withing FM ticket raises and cheaters.

Message 7 of 7 (578 Views)