Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Gamertag / PSN ID and EA Origin account / BSN account - Connection & Changes

by EA_Ursula

Original Post

Gamertag / PSN ID and EA Origin account / BSN account - Connection & Changes

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Here some useful information about your Gamertag / PSN ID and your EA Origin account.

The first thing you need to know is that you BioWare Social Network account is an EA Origin account.

You can always see which Gamertags / PSN IDs are linked to your account on https://profile.ea.com - My Account.

Your Gamertag/PSN ID and EA Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online. However, if the email address for your Gamertag/PSN ID is different than the address for your Origin account, you will require assistance to properly link them. This can be done by contacting an EA Game Advisor. Please include your Gamertag/PSN ID and the e-mail address for your EA account.

You may be having trouble importing your XBox Live Gamertag or Playstation Network info if it is linked to an account other than your main EA account. To recover or make changes to your XBox Live Gamertag or PSN ID, be sure to contact a game advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose Product = Origin, Issue Type = Account Management, and Platform = PC to see the contact options.

Message 3 of 28 (12,358 Views)

Connecting accounts

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to connect my Mass Effect 3 account (PSN) and iI don't know how to. 

Message 2 of 28 (12,321 Views)

Xbox gamertag linked to email address I no longer have access to.

★★★★ Novice

I have been trying for some time now to get my xbox gamer tag to register on the bioware social website so that I can use the N7 HQ features. Using the FIFA 13 demo, it seems my gamertag is linked to an email address I no longer have access to and thus unable to update the password and email from the old account to the new one. I have tried getting help on this issue but whenever I go to help.ea.com the email, phone, chat options are always unavailable and I don't get any replies on twiiter.

Could I actually get some help with this issue?

Message 1 of 28 (12,325 Views)

need help from an administrator -- cannot link my xbox 360 gamertag

★★★ Newbie

First time posting here.  I have two problems:

1.  I have an Origin account. First problem is I can't seem to link my xbox 360 gamertag properly to my origin account so none of my games are showing there.

2. I play Mass Effect 3 on my xbox & my origin account is not linked to that somehow.  I also have a problem with my Mass Effect 3 game & commendation pack & would like to get that sorted but I don't think I can get very far until I fix the problem in point 1. above.

I need help from admins or perhaps advice on what email address to email ---- so far have been going around in circles for a few days reading faqs, etc, trying to work out how to help myself without resorting to a post like this.

Would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Message 5 of 28 (11,974 Views)

I have two accounts and I want them be one account. How can I do it?

★★★★ Novice

Hi

Like the title ayes  "I have two accounts and I want them be one account. How can I do it?"

Or is it possible to remove connection to my PSN account, on my first account,  to set it to my new ORGIN account?

Or just give me a address to there support email.

Thank you

P.s. Can't find a suitable product for this question

Message 4 of 28 (11,978 Views)

Re: need help from an administrator -- cannot link my xbox 360 gamertag

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I merged several threads into this as they all deal with the same issue.

If you have problems connecting your Gamertag or PSN ID to your Origin account, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Message 6 of 28 (11,929 Views)

Re: need help from an administrator -- cannot link my xbox 360 gamertag

★★★ Newbie

contacting a game advisor hasn't been much help since they keep asking me to retrieve information from an email account that has been hacked, and I can't acces anymore.

Message 7 of 28 (10,867 Views)

Re: Gamertag / PSN ID and EA Origin account / BSN account - Connection & Changes

★★ Novice

(first time posting) well I have a big problems . . . When I try to connect to the EA servers whit my gamertag I can't do it but When I try to connect to the EA server whit another gamertag I can (friend's´ one) and I have another problem . . . When I try to search for my EA account who my gamertag its linked to this is what appears me "???es_ES.URL_NOT_FOUND???"  pleeeeeeease help me 

Message 8 of 28 (9,805 Views)

Re: Gamertag / PSN ID and EA Origin account / BSN account - Connection & Changes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

There is apparently no gamertag associated with this account, but when I click "add persona" it only allows me to check some classic EA account. I have two other personas, one for my PC Sims game and the other is a "Master EA ID", which I use on the Bioware Social as well. I checked the email connected to the accounts and they all match up, including the XBOX Live email. The Origins account somehow shows no associated accounts. I'm not sure what that means. This is all too confusing and I can't find any solution to this problem...

All I wanted to do was register Mass Effect 3 on Bioware Social... that's all... It's driving me nuts going back and forth on 3 websites like this.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I've registered all of my XBOX games from Bioware on Bioware Social except Mass Effect 3.

Message 9 of 28 (9,049 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

im trying to link my xbox gamertag to origin account.  my origin account says i havent played mass effect 3. im sure both accounts have the same email ... please help me thanksss

Message 10 of 28 (8,607 Views)